Games of the month #1

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By NickL

This is my first blog... not sure if ill keep doing this but I figured i should at least try it

In this blog, I will discuss what games i played in the month(yes, another one of THOSE), and how i feel about them. 
When i finish a game in that month, i will rate it on a 5 point scale

Finished Games

Shadow Complex - 5/5
I bought this game in the sale at 800 points.  It is fully worth 1200 points, and in some weird way i feel bad for not paying full price for this game.  My first playthrough, i didn't worry about achievements and just had fun, ended with about 50% items.  I then 100%'d it, and after that got under 13%.  On my under 13% run i decided to do a speed run (without sequence breaking) and got 45 minutes, not bad for a first try eh? 

Unfinished Games

Fallout 3
This game is broken as hell and I still love it.  I find myself saying "Just one more mission" more often with this game then ever before...  I fully plan on S-ranking this game.  I am about three quarters done with the main mission (I think) and just working on the DLC right now.  I just finished operation anchorage because i heard about the nice power armor, I am interested to see what cool loot i will get for Zeta and the Pitt. Hopefully i will be done with this one at my next blog.

Prototype
This game is fun.  I don't really care for the story at all, but it makes you feel like a total badass when you can punch tanks to death and throw cars at helicopters.  I just started this one, so I will have a better opinion on it next week.

Next month i hope to finish up Fallout 3 and prototype. 
 My current stack of unplayed games is: 
Batman: AA
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Halo Wars
Fable 2
Battlefield: Bad Company
and a bunch of steam games, who knows maybe i'll use my laptop for something other then writing papers next month...

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By NickL

This is my first blog... not sure if ill keep doing this but I figured i should at least try it

In this blog, I will discuss what games i played in the month(yes, another one of THOSE), and how i feel about them. 
When i finish a game in that month, i will rate it on a 5 point scale

Finished Games

Shadow Complex - 5/5
I bought this game in the sale at 800 points.  It is fully worth 1200 points, and in some weird way i feel bad for not paying full price for this game.  My first playthrough, i didn't worry about achievements and just had fun, ended with about 50% items.  I then 100%'d it, and after that got under 13%.  On my under 13% run i decided to do a speed run (without sequence breaking) and got 45 minutes, not bad for a first try eh? 

Unfinished Games

Fallout 3
This game is broken as hell and I still love it.  I find myself saying "Just one more mission" more often with this game then ever before...  I fully plan on S-ranking this game.  I am about three quarters done with the main mission (I think) and just working on the DLC right now.  I just finished operation anchorage because i heard about the nice power armor, I am interested to see what cool loot i will get for Zeta and the Pitt. Hopefully i will be done with this one at my next blog.

Prototype
This game is fun.  I don't really care for the story at all, but it makes you feel like a total badass when you can punch tanks to death and throw cars at helicopters.  I just started this one, so I will have a better opinion on it next week.

Next month i hope to finish up Fallout 3 and prototype. 
 My current stack of unplayed games is: 
Batman: AA
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Halo Wars
Fable 2
Battlefield: Bad Company
and a bunch of steam games, who knows maybe i'll use my laptop for something other then writing papers next month...