Games On My Radar

Lost_In_Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Lost_In_Gaming

I decided that after all the games and stuff to come out of E3 2009 that I would make a list of things that I will be following until their release.

Games On My Radar

Xbox 360

1. Wolfenstein - The use of the different weapons in this game defiantly look very attractive.
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - I love story in my games.  This one looks promising just from watching it's most recent trailer.
  3. Modern Warfare 2 - Modern Warfare 1 was very fun and had some of the best multiplayer of 2007, 2008, and is still going strong.
  4. Mass Effect 2 - I must admit that I never played the first one in the series, but there has been a lot of hype around this game so I had to put it up on my list.
  5. Marvel Ultimate 2 - I love superheroes and this just looks fantastic.
  6. Splinter Cell: Conviction - I was never interested in the previous Splinter Cells but this one doesn't even look like Splinter Cell anymore and that's great for me!
  7. Brink - I was a fan of Oblivion, but never found Fallout 3 to be interesting.  This game from Bethesda and Splash Damage looks very interesting.  It's a multiplayer game in a single player game.  At least that's what I've gathered so far.
  8. The Saboteur - I saw one video of a developer doing a demo for this game and it looks like a stealth-based GTA-style game set in Paris during WWII.  I'll keep following this one, for now.
  9. DJ Hero - Dude, who doesn't want to have a game tell you how to scratch a plastic record for awesome fun!?
  10. Guitar Hero 5 - Four person drum circles? I'm in!
  11. Final Fantasy 13 - The first Final Fantasy that has looked appealing to me in a long time.
  12. Prototype - This one is being released in a few days and just looks sick as hell!
  13. Metal Gear Solid: Rising - MGS on 360?  Cool!
  14. Assassin’s Creed 2 - Just watch the videos.  You'll drool as much as I did.
  15. Avatar - I'm more or less interested in the movie that James Cameron is doing, but if I'll keep a lookout for this one.

Wii

1. New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Four player Goomba stomping, mushroom eating fun? Yipeeeeee!
  2. Metroid: Other M - Well Metroid Prime 1 was a spectacular game.  MP2 went downhill.  I never got a chance to play MP3, so I'm gonna put this one on the list on account of Samus is my favorite heroin and it's Metroid. 'Nuff said.

PS3

1. The Last Guardian - Chimeras are my favorite mythical creature and JRPGs is a great genre.  The only thing that gets me about this game is that the creature in it looks like it has a chiwawa's head....quiero Taco Bell.
  2. MAG: Massive Action Game - Seven words: two hundred and fifty six player warfare!

PC

1. Star Wars: The Old Republic - Just watch this game's most recent epic trailer!

Phew!  That's A LOT of games.  Hopefully I still have money by the time all of these games are released and in my hands.
Lost_In_Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Lost_In_Gaming

I decided that after all the games and stuff to come out of E3 2009 that I would make a list of things that I will be following until their release.

Games On My Radar

Xbox 360

1. Wolfenstein - The use of the different weapons in this game defiantly look very attractive.
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - I love story in my games.  This one looks promising just from watching it's most recent trailer.
  3. Modern Warfare 2 - Modern Warfare 1 was very fun and had some of the best multiplayer of 2007, 2008, and is still going strong.
  4. Mass Effect 2 - I must admit that I never played the first one in the series, but there has been a lot of hype around this game so I had to put it up on my list.
  5. Marvel Ultimate 2 - I love superheroes and this just looks fantastic.
  6. Splinter Cell: Conviction - I was never interested in the previous Splinter Cells but this one doesn't even look like Splinter Cell anymore and that's great for me!
  7. Brink - I was a fan of Oblivion, but never found Fallout 3 to be interesting.  This game from Bethesda and Splash Damage looks very interesting.  It's a multiplayer game in a single player game.  At least that's what I've gathered so far.
  8. The Saboteur - I saw one video of a developer doing a demo for this game and it looks like a stealth-based GTA-style game set in Paris during WWII.  I'll keep following this one, for now.
  9. DJ Hero - Dude, who doesn't want to have a game tell you how to scratch a plastic record for awesome fun!?
  10. Guitar Hero 5 - Four person drum circles? I'm in!
  11. Final Fantasy 13 - The first Final Fantasy that has looked appealing to me in a long time.
  12. Prototype - This one is being released in a few days and just looks sick as hell!
  13. Metal Gear Solid: Rising - MGS on 360?  Cool!
  14. Assassin’s Creed 2 - Just watch the videos.  You'll drool as much as I did.
  15. Avatar - I'm more or less interested in the movie that James Cameron is doing, but if I'll keep a lookout for this one.

Wii

1. New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Four player Goomba stomping, mushroom eating fun? Yipeeeeee!
  2. Metroid: Other M - Well Metroid Prime 1 was a spectacular game.  MP2 went downhill.  I never got a chance to play MP3, so I'm gonna put this one on the list on account of Samus is my favorite heroin and it's Metroid. 'Nuff said.

PS3

1. The Last Guardian - Chimeras are my favorite mythical creature and JRPGs is a great genre.  The only thing that gets me about this game is that the creature in it looks like it has a chiwawa's head....quiero Taco Bell.
  2. MAG: Massive Action Game - Seven words: two hundred and fifty six player warfare!

PC

1. Star Wars: The Old Republic - Just watch this game's most recent epic trailer!

Phew!  That's A LOT of games.  Hopefully I still have money by the time all of these games are released and in my hands.