I'd really like an excuse to go back to Rogue Galaxy

SpikeSpiegel00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By SpikeSpiegel00

I would love to see Red Dead Redemption re-done in HD, but one of my favourite vide games, and the first I ever bought was Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II. Seeing that as remade in HD would be awesome.

No Caption Provided

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

deus ex 1

obcdexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I'd like HD-Classic versions a la SotC for Radiata Stories, Steambot Chronicles, the first Disgaea, God Hand and stuff like that.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

If I could get Banjo-Kazooie done in the nutts and bolts engine, that'd be awesome.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57  Edited By JJWeatherman

I've been yearning for a Mass Effect rerelease lately. Their controller support (or lack thereof) and DLC situation on PC is a hassle, and I'd like all three games plus DLC in a nice tidy package. I know it's perhaps not completely in the spirit of the HD remake, but I'd totally play a smoother and higher res version of that entire series again.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

They already released a HD remake of my favourite game, and I don't have the time to play it...

That said, I'd really like to see an update of the PS2 .Hack:// games. Putting the original 4 games as a single title followed by the GU games together would be great. Though I doubt those games would hold up for new players.

Something I think would hold up is Final Fantasy XII as I still think it is mechanically great (modern games could learn from it actually).

Alphaknowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The Ace Combat series.

Avatar image for spudtheblacklab
SpudTheBlackLab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Vice City

eskimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By eskimo

System Shock.

It was amazingly ahead of its time, and apart from the control scheme and graphics it still holds up today. Not enough people played this gem, and it would be a great way to celebrate the 20th anniversary of it's release.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Socom 1 & 2.

Just give me the two games running in 1080p/60fps, with dedicated servers and you can have my money. It doesn't have to be some high concept thing to try and compete with COD and Battlefield. That's where Sony and Zipper went wrong on PS3. Keep it simple. I don't why this hasn't been done yet.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

The Star Wars: Rogue Squadron trilogy. Never having a PC capable of playing the X-Wing/Tie Fighter games this was my Star Wars space combat game. I haven't played them in a while so I may be letting nostalgia clog my mind but I don't think the gameplay would be a problem.

I would also love a Wii U remake of the Mario Party series just so there is one less hurdle to the Mario Party Party.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

I'd much rather have every game be readily available for legal download in a PS2 Classics style format. My biggest complaint with older games is when I can't actually play them, due to rarity or needing a particular system.

MegaLombax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By MegaLombax

Advent Rising. The game came out on the Xbox and at the time, I only had a PS2. It was supposed to be a trilogy, but apparently the game bombed. A remake plus the complete trilogy would be the dream.

Also, all the Killzone game on the current gen on the PS4, something like the Master Chief collection. I'm quite fond of the Killzone series, despite being somewhat average.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Guys..... GUYS! ... Jak & Daxter.. Jak 2 and 3 would be good too, but the original Jak & Daxter would benefit the most. It would look beautiful with current gen.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both No One Lives Forever games.

ajgorak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Dishonored.

bluefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By bluefish

Oh shit, how did I forget to mention Killer7!

No Caption Provided

I always wanted it to happen last gen (along with Viewtiful Joe) but no luck.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I'd love to see an HD collection of the Ape Escape series. The series doesn't seem to get the praise it is due and the original was a great way to show off the and teach people how to use the first Dual Shock controller.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#71 jeanluc  Staff

Knights of the Old Republic and Republic Commando are the first two that come to mind.

xXHesekielXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Gears of war trilogy in a HD-collection would be awesome...

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

I still think Silicon Knights should've tried to do an HD remake of Eternal Darkness, rekindle and remind fans of the game while also bringing in new customers and potential fans, AND THEN do a sequel. But of course they fucked it up and a proper HD remake or sequel will never happen. Fuck Denis Dyack

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@claybrez said:

My list of impossible HD remakes is as follows: Max Payne 2, Psychonauts, Silent Hill 2 (I don't count that broken ass garbage we got in 2012).

@handlas said:

Gex: Enter the Gecko

Oh man, I thought I was the only one who remembered that game! I miss that series so much.

Let's just get Crystal Dynamics to cancel Rise of the Tomb Raider and make Gex 4.

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

I had really hoped there'd be some Max Payne Remake DLC in MP3. So many things had changed that it would have been cool to see that original story using today's tech.

Max Payne was my first thought too. The PC version of the original holds up well for a game from 2001 but I would love to see that game remade, along with 2.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@ch3burashka said:

I had really hoped there'd be some Max Payne Remake DLC in MP3. So many things had changed that it would have been cool to see that original story using today's tech.

Max Payne was my first thought too. The PC version of the original holds up well for a game from 2001 but I would love to see that game remade, along with 2.

I'm not sure I agree with that... the ceilings are like two stories high, the doors are crazy disproportionate to the people and whatnot. I guess the gameplay is still decently fun though.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@zevvion said:

@vod_crack said:

@ch3burashka said:

I'm not sure I agree with that... the ceilings are like two stories high, the doors are crazy disproportionate to the people and whatnot. I guess the gameplay is still decently fun though.

Are the architectural dimensions really the biggest concern?

David

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By David

The game I've always hoped would be remastered is being remastered. Grim Fandango.

Other games I would like to see are Kotor, Jade Empire, The Longest Journey and Little Big Adventure 2.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno if it counts as an "HD remake" as opposed to a full-blown remake due to the nature of it, but after that Armikrog trailer, I really want to see The Neverhood redone without the compression of the time. It would look absolutely gorgeous.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@zevvion said:

@vod_crack said:

@ch3burashka said:

Are the architectural dimensions really the biggest concern?

As an architect: yes, they should always be a concern.

I'm not an architect.

SubwayD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#81  Edited By SubwayD

Not a popular choice, but I'd love to see a Perfect Dark collection on Xbox One.

Take PDZ and the XBLA Perfect Dark, up-res them and smooth out the frame-rates and I'll be there day one, cash in hand.

Mentioned already, but The Darkness, even just a PC release, would be immense. Loved that game, but it really needed more powerful hardware.

FlipperDesert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not so much a remake, but I never got to play MGS4 and I'd love to be able to on PS4.

SomberOwl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flstyle said:

Lots of PS1 and PS2 classics!

This.

And SOCOM!!!!!!!!