#1 Posted by TheMatrixOnline (64 posts) -
#2 Posted by VierasTalo (783 posts) -

It's usually a dollar cheaper pre-owned? Mad savings at GameStop, people.

#3 Posted by JeanLuc (3585 posts) -

Too bad I don't own a vita.

#4 Posted by believer258 (11922 posts) -

I'd take advantage of it while I could.

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (14842 posts) -

Insane! It has to me a mistake right? The base price that is crossed out is $20 which is less than the listed used price even if it wasn't discounted to $10.

#6 Posted by SMTDante89 (2581 posts) -

Apparently it's part of their Game Stock sale that's going on.

#7 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Yeah it's part of their sale. The guys at my local store were talking about it when I went to buy one of them sexy blue chrome controllers. Seems like a pretty great deal.

#8 Posted by TheMatrixOnline (64 posts) -

@SMTDante89: Yeah but it seems like it has to be a mistake. No other Vita game is close to being that cheap, not even used ones

#9 Edited by Toxeia (729 posts) -

I'd buy one just to stick it to gamestop.

#10 Edited by TwelveFootFour (154 posts) -

It's not just online. If you have a Vita Jump on this Deal!!!!!!!!! and add me cuz I want to get better at this game so shoot me a msg on the vita so we can get a couple fights in.

My PSN is; Sk814

#11 Posted by Klaimore (948 posts) -

I bought it thanks for the post.

#12 Edited by Dethfish (3667 posts) -

Just got it. Thanks.

It also looks like Mass Effect 3 is only $30 because of this sale. I'm tempted to get that as well. It sounds like ME3 isn't as good as 2, but surely it's $30 good, right?

#13 Posted by TheMatrixOnline (64 posts) -

@Dethfish: Mass Effect 3 is well worth $30. It's a great game and if you liked the previous two you will surely enjoy this one

#14 Posted by TooWalrus (13203 posts) -

I picked it up too, I won't be buying a Vita until late October (I'm gonna pick up the white one with Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and Persona 4: The Golden)

#15 Posted by TheMatrixOnline (64 posts) -

@TooWalrus: If you haven't played Rayman Origins on another platform that is a pretty solid purchase as well, I personally think it is better than Golden Abyss.

#16 Posted by TooWalrus (13203 posts) -

@TheMatrixOnline said:

@TooWalrus: If you haven't played Rayman Origins on another platform that is a pretty solid purchase as well, I personally think it is better than Golden Abyss.

Oh, I've heard Rayman is great, I'll pick it up on PC at some point though, if it's all drawn in HD, that's how I want to play. I know Golden Abyss is supposed to be mediocre, but I still want to play through it, I'll listen to Nolan North talk at me for a few hours and be happy with it.

#17 Posted by Zacagawea (1594 posts) -

Totes picking up MK tomorrow

#18 Posted by RecSpec (3820 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up. Just bought this.

#19 Posted by Liquidus (946 posts) -

@Dethfish said:

Just got it. Thanks.

It also looks like Mass Effect 3 is only $30 because of this sale. I'm tempted to get that as well. It sounds like ME3 isn't as good as 2, but surely it's $30 good, right?

With extended cut that came out, I'd say it's worth that price. It is the weakest in the series though imo.

#20 Posted by kindgineer (2730 posts) -

Maybe they did that to make you think it was an amazing deal and feel the need to jump on it?!

Seriously though, that's a great price.

#21 Posted by TheMatrixOnline (64 posts) -

It went to $19.99 today, so it was just a one day deal i guess

#22 Posted by TwelveFootFour (154 posts) -

@TheMatrixOnline said:

It went to $19.99 today, so it was just a one day deal i guess

LoL I saw that too. I hope ppl got on that deal. that was good of you to give us a heads up.