Gamestop.com not honoring Stopwatch sales?

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Diamond

For the second time today, the order I placed for free overnight shipping has not registered correctly after checking out.  I go through the entire process of checking out, even when clicking order it shows the discount.  Then 30 minutes later the site fails to recognize the discount it showed earlier.  Previously I called Gamestop to complain and they immediately changed my order, today they said they would 'credit' me later, but from previous experience I know if you don't call the day of the deal, you're screwed.

It's not the first time I've had problems with their website either.  Before the site would often have codes that didn't work at all, I guess the problem was that customers wouldn't order the game at all this way.  Now it seems like they're doing a bait and switch on people.  Telling them they're paying $10 less and then cranking the price back up.

Just wanted to give a heads up because I can see people ordering from the site that won't check their order status until it's too late.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Godwind

The real problem with Gamestop is that they depend on the cheap gamer.  Unlike you guys, I live on Long Island and everything here is much more competitive for shopping.  We get special perks that other parts of the country does not get.