Gametrailers story of the year. . . .

n1ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By n1ck

GTA IV is the winner? even more puzzling was that MGS4 wasn't even fucking nominated? Seriously though, that's got to be some sick joke. imo GTA IV had probibly the most disappointing story, but there's no escuse for not nominating MGS4 that complete bullshit.

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DARKIDO07
n1ck said:
"GTA IV is the winner? even more puzzling was that MGS4 wasn't even fucking nominated? Seriously though, that's got to be some sick joke. imo GTA IV had probibly the most disappointing story, but there's no escuse for not nominating MGS4 that complete bullshit."
How about becuase Metal Gear Solid 4's story is a pile of banana shit?
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb
samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By samcotts

In their review for MGS4, they gave it's story something like 8.4, so that probably explains why it didn't even get nominated. But still, MGS4's story is brilliant, that's what makes the game so bloody good.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By fr0br0

I'm not surprised. GT scoring for story is complete shit.

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MKHavoc

I think GTA IV deserves GOTY. I don't have a ps3 so I haven't played MGS4, but GTA IV is the best game I've played all year.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RHCPfan24
BiggerBomb said:
"

Many people would disagree with you. I myself voted for GTA IV for GiantBomb's GOTY User Picks.

"
Like me :) there is no denying how good GTA IV is, no matter what angle you see from.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Hamz

I think most people knew there was going to be a clash of the titans for GOTY awards between GTAIV and MGS4 this year. But does having either game not nominated or winning a GOTY award on any particular site mean that the games are any less fun for those who are fans of them? Does it mean that the sites not picking either game for the award have no credibility? No and no again.

I sometimes think people take GOTY awards a little too serious. Not every GOTY award has to have big hit, big hyped and highly anticipated titles win or even be nominated for the award.

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By bwooduhs
n1ck said:
"GTA IV is the winner? even more puzzling was that MGS4 wasn't even fucking nominated? Seriously though, that's got to be some sick joke. imo GTA IV had probibly the most disappointing story, but there's no escuse for not nominating MGS4 that complete bullshit."
I don't thing GTA's story was disappointing at all.