Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By Video_Game_King

Seeing that Dante's Inferno is going to be released very soon, I thought I'd do this little experiment. A few rules, though:

1. Just to be clear, this is for video games. Just want to clear that up. Developers, maybe, if they condone it.
  2. The idea is this: come up with ways about how certain video games will be punished in Gaming Hell. Yes, there is a gaming hell.
  3. Try to stay true to the source material. I'll provide an example at the end. Oh, and for those of you who haven't read The Inferno, this will help.
  4. Related to that, just because there are 9 circles doesn't mean you're limited to 9 types of punishments. Specifically, you're limited to a buttload. Again, read the Wiki.
  5. Be creative, don't make all the circles just "they must eat buckets of shit" or something.
I said I'd provide an example, so here it is:
The fourth circle of Hell had hoarders and wasters pushing on opposite ends of a huge rock. So I'll do exactly that, but instead of hoarders and wasters, it's Games That Stuffed A Billion Gimmicks Into Themselves and Games That Blatantly Ignored Simple Features That Would Have Made the Game Much More Enjoyable. Alone in the Dark on one side, the Dragon Quest DS games on the other side.

Get to it. Oh, and for organizational purposes:

First Circle:
Second Circle:
Third Circle:
Fourth Circle: The fourth circle of Hell had hoarders and wasters pushing on opposite ends of a huge rock. So I'll do exactly that, but instead of hoarders and wasters, it's Games That Stuffed A Billion Gimmicks Into Themselves and Games That Blatantly Ignored Simple Features That Would Have Made the Game Much More Enjoyable. Alone in the Dark on one side, the Dragon Quest DS games on the other side. - Me.
Fifth Circle:
Sixth Circle:
Seventh Circle 1:
Seventh Circle 2:
Seventh Circle 3:
Eighth Circle 1:
Eighth Circle 2:
Eighth Circle 3:
Eighth Circle 4:
Eighth Circle 5:
Eighth Circle 6:
Eighth Circle 7