Gaming "Fuuuuuuu" Moment

mrangryface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mrangryface

So there I am- 12 minutes into a Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 mission- down to the last ace, we're both almost dead. I dash in to give the final blow and mid dash my gundam stops *PLEASE RECONNECT CONTROLLER* It's as if the stupid pink haired songstress knew what had happened because she dashed in with her stupid gundam and killed me before the 360 controller could reinitialize. So yeah- turned the 360 off for the night- I know when the greater powers are aligned against me :(

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

I try my best not to incorporate retarded internet memes into my gaming sessions-

bassman2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By bassman2112

All of Serious Sam.

God damn that game is hard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh when i saved over my Infamous file where i needed to find one more blast shard.  almost got that platinum...

mrangryface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mrangryface

@TooWalrus said:

I try my best not to incorporate retarded internet memes into my gaming sessions-

It's too late for me :(

Akrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Akrid
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
oh when i saved over my Infamous file where i needed to find one more blast shard.  almost got that platinum...
Ugh, you're better off. My moment would be looking for that god-forsaken thing.
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By BoG

So, I'm fighting Nyx in Persona 3 (I apologize, everyone here talks about Persona, so if you're sick of it...). This is a very long battle. Nyx is on the ropes, only a few hits to go. As it's life is running low, it begins to inflict negative status on my characters. Someone, I don't remember who, was charmed. And then, before I could fix it, they cast freaking Diarahan (or whatever the top healing spell is) on Nyx. We're starting over, and I'm pretty much already dead. FUUUUUUUUUUU. I think I dropped my controller and just walked away.
My favorite part of the story? I came back, maybe thirty minutes later (I left the game on) and won. Against all odds, I did it. 
Also, just about every 10 minutes I experienced a FUUUUUUU moment in Eternal Darkness. I remember this one time, a key item was missing from my inventory, I knew I had it... I was freaking out...FUUUUUU!.. SANITY EFFECT!!!!!
DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By DAFTPUNK
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: ohhhhhhhh that suckkssssssss....
mrangryface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mrangryface

@BoG said:

So, I'm fighting Nyx in Persona 3 (I apologize, everyone here talks about Persona, so if you're sick of it...). This is a very long battle. Nyx is on the ropes, only a few hits to go. As it's life is running low, it begins to inflict negative status on my characters. Someone, I don't remember who, was charmed. And then, before I could fix it, they cast freaking Diarahan (or whatever the top healing spell is) on Nyx. We're starting over, and I'm pretty much already dead. FUUUUUUUUUUU. I think I dropped my controller and just walked away.My favorite part of the story? I came back, maybe thirty minutes later (I left the game on) and won. Against all odds, I did it. Also, just about every 10 minutes I experienced a FUUUUUUU moment in Eternal Darkness. I remember this one time, a key item was missing from my inventory, I knew I had it... I was freaking out...FUUUUUU!.. SANITY EFFECT!!!!!

Happened to me too, but it was Titania or whatever. Full heal cry

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iam3green

when your health is low and your almost beat the boss. i hated when that happened back in the day. 

in racing games on the final lap about an inch til the finish line and you get passed.

RJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By RJ
Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#13  Edited By Hailinel

@mrangryface said:

@BoG said:

So, I'm fighting Nyx in Persona 3 (I apologize, everyone here talks about Persona, so if you're sick of it...). This is a very long battle. Nyx is on the ropes, only a few hits to go. As it's life is running low, it begins to inflict negative status on my characters. Someone, I don't remember who, was charmed. And then, before I could fix it, they cast freaking Diarahan (or whatever the top healing spell is) on Nyx. We're starting over, and I'm pretty much already dead. FUUUUUUUUUUU. I think I dropped my controller and just walked away.My favorite part of the story? I came back, maybe thirty minutes later (I left the game on) and won. Against all odds, I did it. Also, just about every 10 minutes I experienced a FUUUUUUU moment in Eternal Darkness. I remember this one time, a key item was missing from my inventory, I knew I had it... I was freaking out...FUUUUUU!.. SANITY EFFECT!!!!!

Happened to me too, but it was Titania or whatever. Full heal cry

That happened to me, too.

I ease my pain with the thought that Mitsuru eventually took Yukari out back and "executed" her for her stupidity.