Gaming over Christmas

iainfarrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Edited By iainfarrell

What to play, what to play? Christmas used to be a time when I'd plough through a few games but this being the first year I'm hosting and my first at home with my lovely wife - we only got married this year - I reckon it'll be more limited.

Got to finish Walking Dead - playing that on my iPad, a bit more FTL would do nicely and I've got Dolphin going so Wind Waker beckons ... not all the newest stuff, but I think it'll yule-tide me over :)

iainfarrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By iainfarrell

What to play, what to play? Christmas used to be a time when I'd plough through a few games but this being the first year I'm hosting and my first at home with my lovely wife - we only got married this year - I reckon it'll be more limited.

Got to finish Walking Dead - playing that on my iPad, a bit more FTL would do nicely and I've got Dolphin going so Wind Waker beckons ... not all the newest stuff, but I think it'll yule-tide me over :)

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

@iainfarrell said:

it'll yule-tide me over

Congratulations. You've ruined Christmas.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By DarthOrange
@iainfarrell said: 

Got to finish Walking Dead - playing that on my iPad.

How does it run on the iPad? I've been wondering if that is an ok version to recommend to people.
iainfarrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By iainfarrell

@DarthOrange it's great. I have a fourth gen iPad and it runs very well, looks very good and with headphones on feels like a very personal and engrossing experience. It's also a cheap way to play it no as far as I know it's the same game as the other versions.