Gaming: Shirts vs Skins

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Poll Gaming: Shirts vs Skins (121 votes)

Skins all day err'day 7%
I'm not a freak. I wear clothes. 64%
I'm a mix, depending on the weather. 27%
Like the Private Sector, I expect results 2%

It's a simple question duders, when you're alone in the dark of night (or mid-day or whatever), do you game in the nude? Do you game in your underwear? Do you put any thought into it at all?

I'm curious about this. Me? I almost always game in the nude. I just don't like clothes, really. Too restrictive. Especially underwear. While it's true it eventually feels like a part of you, I find far more pleasure poppin' domes like zits while free, free ballin'.

What say you, Giant Bomb dot com?

• 
flyingace16021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I always wear clothes, but if I can help it it's in the least amount without having to put clothes on to go anywhere else.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Between this and the pee thread I expect to know far to much about you people in a very short amount of time. This pleases me.

I can't fathom playing a game in the nude, I feel silly like I can't take the game I'm playing with any amount of seriousness, plus I don't like the feeling of like bed or chair or couch material on my shameful parts. Plus I don't like seeing my body.
Apparently I have nudity issues.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

At first I thought this was going to be about DLC.

I wear whatever I have on and play games.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It is currently boiling in Southern Ontario. Hot, Humid, broken air conditioner... So yeah, skins all day everyday right now.

Daneian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

I like the feel of my leather chair on my nethers, but only in the hottest heat or the frigid frost.

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By wjb

I realize some people like being nude in their own homes, but I never understood it. I just feel naked when I'm naked.

I'm not a prude. I do not hate the way my body looks (at least not more than usual). I don't wear clothes because society tells me to, maaan. Every time I walk around naked in my place, I usually end up at least putting underwear on after a while. Even if the AC is off (or no AC at all) during hot summer days.

I do sleep naked a couple times a week, though, but I have sheets to make me toasty.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ugh with clothes on ... what am I a brute? (No insult intended mates) Just imagine pressing my butocks on the raw sushion of my seat D: disgusting (also me having aton of hair over there does not help on the feelings and well "stink" ) Also never been a fan of being butt nackes for a long time , even if it is in my home alone .... that is only for the sexual times.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

Never not wearing clothes. Except when I'm sleeping and it's too hot to wear stuff, then and only then do some clothes come off.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Corevi

I like shirts and pants and socks. I feel weird when I wear shorts around the house so naked? Disgusting.

Avatar image for clairvoyantvibrations
ClairvoyantVibrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If it fucking hot I'll sit with a fan pointing toward me in my skivvies but I never go full nude. I live with people who just walk into my room without knocking so avoiding an overly awkward situation is high priority.

mjk0104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a pretty good fourth option...

Most of the time I'll wear clothes, particularly at the moment since it's a fairly cold winter here in Sydney, but if we get a stinker or two in summer I'll happily drop down to just boxers. Only problem is if my back starts sweating and then sticks to the back of my chair... eugh...

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

O____O

Anyways, I may sometimes play with no pants on, but I usually am dressed. Have to be when I still live at home and my brother likes to randomly walk in my room :/.

Neonie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always wear pants, and am either wearing something over my chest to keep my torso warm or on my shoulders (coat cape style) to keep my back warm (this usually ends up being a robe of some sort).

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends who's around, but being naked casually makes my body think its sexy time with the expected "results". So i tend to wear boxers and a t-shirt when i can get away with it.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

I sit on a leather couch so no.

T_wester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By T_wester

I have never understood the need for clothes' when private, but it does increase the time to answer the door.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Depends how warm it is. Sometimes I'm fully dressed, sometimes only half, sometimes naked. Though I don't let it be determined by whether I'm alone or not. If I'm playing games with someone that isn't over the internet, it's usually with one of my female friends. They don't mind if I'm naked and vice versa. I could see it being uncomfortable with a dude in the room.

syz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the year it's 15 Celsius or so at night on my floor. I'm sleeping with pants on, never mind gaming with pants on.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always Be Clothed!

Except when it's so fucking hot that I can't stand to wear a shirt or pants. Then it's sexy time, baby.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I put clothes on to go outside to work or whatever. I don't get home and strip them off just so I can play video games. I get naked for two reasons. Showers and sex. If I'm not doing either of those I've got clothes on.

Vuud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel a little better about myself knowing that I stay clothed. I thought I was a slob for wearing sweatpants!

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really care about my feet getting dirty... I don't know why, but I'm really serious about my feet feeling clean. So I'm always wearing socks.

I would look stupid wearing nothing but socks. So I wear shorts and a tank top with my socks on.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

I'm a clothes wearer. Well, more accurately, a pajama wearer. I dress in my comfiest plaid cottons and old t-shirts whenever I'm at home.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's hard for me to function wearing anything more/less than shorts and a beater. Not even exaggerating. I think I have a problem...

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#25  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I probably would game in the nude if it was more feasible for me to do so (have done it a few times, just for funsies), but as it is, I do my gaming in the living room, where other people sometimes see me, so I gotta stay clothed. But if/when I move out and get my own place, well.... I think @oldirtybearon has the right idea about this.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

I always have a shirt on. Pants, on the other hand...

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I'd say I'm a mix. Depends on the weather. Like c'mon lets not be silly middle of winter I'm putting on more clothes not less but in the summer nothing better than getting home from work and just taking all your damn clothes off and cooling off.

Avatar image for saturdaynightspecials
SaturdayNightSpecials

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I just can't get comfortable without shorts and a shirt, especially when it's hot. I need something to absorb the sweat, so my skin isn't adhering to any surface it comes into contact with. Which maybe only happens because it's so dry here.