BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By BigChickenDinner

@Branthog said:

I can't wait to get a tattoo so I can be unique, just like everyone else!

I have nothing against tattoos and dig chicks with tatts, but I don't give enough of a shit about anything in the world to have it stuck on my body for the rest of my life. Further, I'm from Portland, so having a tattoo is about as original as drinking coffee, beer, going to strip clubs, or wearing flannel.

Some dude thinks he is cool by trying to point out tattoos aren't as rare as they used to be in the 50's.

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52  Edited By Branthog

@BigChickenDinner said:

@Branthog said:

I have nothing against tattoos and dig chicks with tatts, but I don't give enough of a shit about anything in the world to have it stuck on my body for the rest of my life. Further, I'm from Portland, so having a tattoo is about as original as drinking coffee, beer, going to strip clubs, or wearing flannel.

Some dude thinks he is cool by trying to point out tattoos aren't as rare as they used to be in the 50's.

Congratulations on missing my point. I should also add that if you have to think about what gaming related tattoo to get, then you probably shouldn't get one. Actually, that goes for any tattoo. People all too often seem to approach it as "I want a tattoo.... hmm.. what should I get?".

But, seriously, if you want to be original, get some sort of 8-bit body-scarring or chop off an arm and fit a replica bionic commando arm there or something.

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By VisariLoyalist

first thing: my personal advice is not to get tattoos for various reasons. second thing: if you are into tattoos and have been satisfied with the results in the past there's no reason to think you won't be with another one.

Avatar image for bigchickendinner
BigChickenDinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BigChickenDinner

@Branthog said:

@BigChickenDinner said:

@Branthog said:

Congratulations on missing my point. I should also add that if you have to think about what gaming related tattoo to get, then you probably shouldn't get one. Actually, that goes for any tattoo. People all too often seem to approach it as "I want a tattoo.... hmm.. what should I get?".

But, seriously, if you want to be original, get some sort of 8-bit body-scarring or chop off an arm and fit a replica bionic commando arm there or something.

Dude then scrambles to act like first post contained any point in the first place, by distracting you with a reasonable, but terribly presented point in second post.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Azteck

They should be illegal.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#56  Edited By Kidavenger

@hoossy said:

No Caption Provided

if it's this cool...

What is up with the arrows on this?

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By zeforgotten

I did it so I don't mind it. 
I get them for other reasons than trying to impress everyone anyway.  

Edit: Also been thinking about getting these done since they're kinda cool looking and also from an awesome game. Subtle stuff is fun. 

Shookems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Shookems

yikes

lockwoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By lockwoodx

you know you want to

HarlechQuinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By HarlechQuinn

As promised I managed to upload some photos of my left arm, some of the stuff is still work in progress... not so keen on the quality of the photos though...

Hopefully I can finish the sleeve within this year!

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Example1013

Get a tattoo of pikachu. Bitches love pikachu.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By JoeyRavn

A tattoo should be something that remembers something you feel has made an actual impact on your life. If you're getting a gaming tattoo, make sure it's something important. If so, go for it. If you're doing it just for the sake of doing it, reconsider.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MeierTheRed

@JoeyRavn said:

A tattoo should be something that remembers something you feel has made an actual impact on your life. If you're getting a gaming tattoo, make sure it's something important. If so, go for it. If you're doing it just for the sake of doing it, reconsider.

Agree with this, have a few tattoos on my leg, and both my arms are pretty much covered. But i have no gaming tattoo, but i have no ink on me that i regret, its all part of who i am or where. In the end its your decision, what we thing doesn't matter at all.

pigmartyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By pigmartyr

@ZeForgotten said:

Edit: Also been thinking about getting these done since they're kinda cool looking and also from an awesome game. Subtle stuff is fun.

Not for nothing but I'm not taking advice from a guy with a "Heroes" tat.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sooty
@Example1013 said:

I knew a girl last year who had a Pikachu on her wrist and Portal 2 tattoo on her butt. Yuck.
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By toowalrus

If there was something I held dear enough to want ink'd to my body for the rest of my life, I'd do it in a second, with no hesitation. So far though, nothing's come up.

david3cm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By david3cm

After all the tattoos you have gotten you probably already know this, but dont crowd source your tattoos! You are going to get a bunch a people who think they are dumb, a bunch who are down, but you are going to be the person living with this tattoo so dont get something someone else thinks is awesome. I have gotten a few and I would get something from a video game if I thought the design was interesting, but personally I wouldnt get a D-Pad.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By mikey87144

I have a friend who's got some gaming tats and I always think, man, what a way to repel women.

ProfessorK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#69  Edited By ProfessorK

@mikey87144: Hell, if he's already gaming then that's strike one towards repelling women. Might as well go all in :D

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MikeGosot
@Sooty said:
@Example1013 said:

I knew a girl last year who had a Pikachu on her wrist and Portal 2 tattoo on her butt. Yuck.
Now she needs another Portal tattoo in her mouth.
shaunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By shaunk

Just don't get something dumb like a NES controller or a triforce or anything 8bit. Those just look tacky.

Sooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Sooty

@MikeGosot said:

@Sooty said:
@Example1013 said:

Now she needs another Portal tattoo in her mouth.
No Caption Provided
Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Gargantuan
@HarlechQuinn
I love the LeChuck tattoo!
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By zeforgotten
@pigmartyr said:

@ZeForgotten said:

Not for nothing but I'm not taking advice from a guy with a "Heroes" tat.

Never said anything about taking advice from the guy, I just like the Bioshock tattoo. 
Heck, taking advice from anyone on the internet is by far the dumbest thing ever that anyone could do
big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#75  Edited By big_jon

I think tribal tats are the best way to show off your wicked guns.

Go with one of those.

9999dmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By 9999dmg

Here's mine, was a pain to take a picture of as it wraps around the back of my arm a bit.

No Caption Provided
big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#77  Edited By big_jon

@9999dmg: Hardcore.

shaunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By shaunk

@Branthog said:

@BigChickenDinner said:

@Branthog said:

A very good point. It should be something that makes you think "Hmm, I think I would want that as a tattoo" instead of thinking what would make a good tattoo.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#79  Edited By JCTango

@Louis0nFire: I wouldn't do it... gaming tattoos are much like a lot of fads out there... your love for them will wane pretty quickly.

disingenious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By disingenious

Some people think piercings are ridiculous. Some people think tattoos are ridiculous. Some people think dyed hair, weird hair, or a million other things are ridiculous. You can't please everyone, you shouldn't bother trying. Just get something that you like and eff the haters; make sure it's something you'll still like in twenty years, so try not to go with something that's too flash-in-the-pan. IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I know a girl with the assassin's creed logo on the inside of one wrist, and a companion cube on the inside of the other. I wouldn't get them but she seems to like them. I think they are subtle and tasteful.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#82  Edited By Humanity

I think if you already have several tattoos then that one gaming tattoo will fit in with the overall palette. If you have non and then slap a Triforce on your fore arm it might look 'not so great'

One tattoo that I kinda like from a videogame are the chain links on Jacks wrists in Bioshock. Although they would be awful to explain since they're basically signifying you're a pawn in the game.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#83  Edited By Dagbiker

i never liked Tattoos, but im not a big fan of sleeping around with strangers eather