• 78 results
Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By Phished0ne

I almost exclusively play  Rock Band while drunk or high..or some combination of the 2.i recently bought  Shatter and it is also amazing to play baked.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By eric_buck
@kmdrkul: 
stfu
Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By Kane
@Khann said:
" Yeah I pretty much only play games high. Playing racing sims I get really focused and analyse the way I'm driving a lot more, resulting in faster lap times.   I also really enjoy playing JRPGs this way. Eases the pain of grinding, makes the story more intense and there are plenty of opportunities to smoke another bong or roll up a cigarette.  Playing games while "intoxicated" is the only way for me. That said, I can be really good, or really bad at FPS' when high. Sometimes I can get that really focused state and I'm really good, and other times I couldn't get a kill if my life depended on it. I guess it depends on what weed I'm smoking and the type of stone I have. And how stoned I am. "
thats pretty much me, last night i played dirt 2 demo and this mornnig, i thought about going and downloading to dirt 2 demo so i could try it out, then i remembered what a bad ass time I had playing the night before! video games and drugs are a perfect combo
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By jakob187

I'm better at Guitar Hero when I've been drinking...to the point that I can jump around on a bed and play "YYZ" by Rush on Expert with the guitar behind my head the whole time.  It's pretty sweet to watch, from what I've heard! 

Other than that, used to play Half-Life deathmatches in college blazed out of my mind.  Then again, I always played my roommate, as we had our comps sys linked in the apartment...and he was HORRIBLE at the game.  He just never could find me, and I had the crossbow at all times.  Poor poor bastard.

dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By dogbox

I've played a few games high, but generally they are single player games like Space Giraffe, or Rez, or Wii Sports Resort. They were pretty fun! Usually I play when I'm sober, but sometimes the experience benefits from outside factors.

I don't smoke weed competitively, though. My friends have a game called CoD Poppers. You sit in a room playing CoD with another person, one playing online. If you are killed, you pass the controller to the other person and have to take a "popper" of weed and tobacco in one bowl. The amount I would die in an online shooter prevents me from playing that particular game.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By xyzygy
@ArchScabby said:
" @Metroid545 said:
" @xyzygy said:
" @SJSchmidt93 said:
" He must get high a lot.  Drugs are bad kids. "
Yeah, I actually find it kinda of weird. Like, he can't even pick up a controller without smoking a joint first. It doesn't really make any sense to me... "
its an excuse he could if he wanted to but the addiction makes him think he needs it too do the things he does while high. "
cuz weed is really addicting... "
Lol, that's what I was thinking too... :P
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#57  Edited By citizenkane

I don't care for alcohol or drugs, so no I haven't.

Disengage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Disengage

I've played Mario Kart 64 doing a shot of vodka after every other race. Later in the night I blacked out for a while and woke up playing Turok 2 deathmatch. But I've never played at just a solid buzzed level.

WitchHunter_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By WitchHunter_Z

I've played Guitar Hero drunk, and it totally screws up my timimg to the point where I can barely hit half the notes on Medium. Mario Kart 64 is also pretty damn fun, was especially hilarious when my friend [extremely drunk at the time] got hit by a blue shell and started crying.

baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By baconbits33

OMFG!!!!! Playing games when your drunk is the best! Especially when your online on Call of Duty 4 or Halo 3! It like heightens the experience.... it's just... don't try to drive the Warthog... you'd be surprised how really well simulated that is...

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#61  Edited By Jeust

Never... if i did i think i would just vomit over the pad... and that isn't great lol 

I'm one of those guys, you just know i'm drunk when i start pucking all over... rotfl

MikeFightNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#62  Edited By MikeFightNight

Street Fighter IV high is awesome, for about 6 matches then my reaction time starts getting slower.
MikeFightNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MikeFightNight
@Stang said:
"10 beers is the only way to truly appreciate Persona. "

word
MrMuise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MrMuise

I drive better in burnout while drunk and generally preform better while under the influence of various substances.

xDARKxKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By xDARKxKnight
@eyehook said:
" UNO + drunk == win! :) "
UNO + drink + vision camera = WIN!! :P
Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Famov

I do not do drugs and I do not really drink. But honestly, beer is so fattening! How could anyone routinely drink ten beers on a regular basis and keep from gaining weight?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Famov said:
"

I do not do drugs and I do not really drink. But honestly, beer is so fattening! How could anyone routinely drink ten beers on a regular basis and keep from gaining weight?

"
Well there are no-carb beers... and if you don't like them, exercise is usually a good thing.
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By PureRok
@MrMuise said:
" I drive better in burnout while drunk and generally preform better while under the influence of various substances. "
That's what your drunk mind thinks. How can you accurately judge your ability to do anything when your ability to judge is being hindered? Everyone says they do better when they're drunk/high.

I find that I have more fun when I play drunk, but I don't do it on games where I want to remember/pay attention to the story.
MrMuise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MrMuise

Higher scores, beating missions/challenges that I was previously unable to do, general agreement among friends who are sober.

yates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#70  Edited By yates

The only thing I can really think of is perhaps Pro Evo or Fifa with pals coming home after a night out, the trash talk that comes out when drunk is pretty hilarious.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By xyzygy
@PureRok said:

" @MrMuise said:

" I drive better in burnout while drunk and generally preform better while under the influence of various substances. "
That's what your drunk mind thinks. How can you accurately judge your ability to do anything when your ability to judge is being hindered? Everyone says they do better when they're drunk/high.  I find that I have more fun when I play drunk, but I don't do it on games where I want to remember/pay attention to the story  
But man, stats are held on record. Kills and that stuff, they're all held on record. If his fastest time is held on record, wouldn't that be enough concrete evidence to tell that he may be better while he's intox? 

@Famov said:
"

"
I thought it was proven a long time ago that beer doesn't create "beer bellies"?
The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#72  Edited By The_Dude

I have a drinking game some friends play every now and then. We play the halo 3 campaign and anytime the chief or arbitor is mentioned you have to drink...it doesn't take lonng.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I was playing Gears of war ages ago with a guy who when he joined ssaid he would suck until the pot he was doing started taking effect. 

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#74  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Drinking + Wii Sports is the greatest thing in the world. They have a Wii in my local pub, and it's fantastic when a bunch of drunk people, many of whom wouldn't usually go anywhere near a games console, start playing some wii sports together.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzygy said:
I thought it was proven a long time ago that beer doesn't create "beer bellies"? "

I don't see how it could be proven... beer is full of carbs and if you don't exercise, those carbs have to go somewhere.
EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#76  Edited By EVO
@Phished0ne said:
" Shatter and it is also amazing to play baked. "
Yep. I got baked and finished it in one sitting. Haven't tripped that hard since playing Rez for the first time.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Linkyshinks

Taking a look at these new dreamscape sequences in The Beatles: Rock Band, tells me they should be pretty fucking awesome when under the influence, especially Lucky In the Sky for obvious reasons. 

Being stoned can help when your at a certain level of high, but go beyond that and you are doomed to failure. Your reflexes turn to mush and concentration levels are not as strong.. On some games it can help though, it really depends on what type of game. I know with me, playing Audiosurf stoned really helps.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By xyzygy
@Khann said:
" @xyzygy said:
I thought it was proven a long time ago that beer doesn't create "beer bellies"? "
 I don't see how it could be proven... beer is full of carbs and if you don't exercise, those carbs have to go somewhere. "
Yeah, you're right about that, but some people think that you get beer bellies from drinking a lot of beer, exclusively. Say, If someone ate a lot of fatty foods they would just gain weight all over, where as drinking beer would give you a huge gut. I dunno, it's kinda stupid, and I'm probably wrong :p