#1 Edited by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

So am I the only one kind of getting tired of the main in office GB crew constantly bringing up the excuses of "drought" to justify not playing or talking about any games for like half the year? I think Patrick and Alex deserve due credit that those guys seem hungry and involved but the main podcast crew it has become a habit week after week of talking about random bullshit like how they like to check their e-mail or 10 minute conversations about Jeff being a 40 something year old man that thinks veggies are ucky. These conversations are fine when they are supplemental and those who don't want to listen to them could just skip over them. But lately they have pretty much been most of the conversation and there's been very little actual discussion of games they have played. The excuse that often comes up is "Slow time of year" which apparently any month that isn't August - November.

Here are some of the games that have come out in the last few months that have gotten little to no attention. Many of these have come out in the last couple of weeks.

1. Xcom: Enemy Within - not one of them played it or gave it much as a time of day and it's the stand along expansion to their 2012 GOTY.

2. Day Z stand alone - no coverage to date of a game that has sold over a million copies.

3. Rust - a short dalliance on unprofessional Fridays but otherwise nothing.

4. Chibi Robo Photo - not even a mention; I don't know much about it but I sure would like to.

5. Banner Saga - just came out but not even a mention on the Bombcast

6. Broken Age - ditto

7. Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1 - none of of them have played it none of them have talked about it. And the previous game was number 2 on their Game of the Year list of 2012.

8. Galcon Legend looks kinda cool...

9. Metal Gear Rising PC - A quicklook where Vinny and Brad both paid lip service saying they need to check it out but will they even for the sake of conversation? Chances are close to nil

10. Wii U Fitness - the olden days this would have gotten a hilarious Quick Look a la the Kinnect stuff.

11. Wasteland 2 - no coverage or even a mention at all yet.

12. Bioshock Infinite DLC - highly regarded by most of the staff (but not by me) enough to make near the top of their GOTY list but only one of them even bothered to check it out and even Brad only had all of 4 sentences to say about it.

13. Mario Party: Island - Out last week, not even mentioned. It looks like total garbage? Is it? Would be interesting to hear about either way!

14. Dr. Luigi - mentioned once on the podcast never discussed again and nobody bothered to check it out.

15. Rune Factory 4 - I know nobody on the entire staff even cares about JRPGs anymore but it's one that getting pretty good reviews and it is a new release.

16. Ys: Memories of Celeta - ditto

17. Wii U Party - no coverage at all.

18. Saints Row DLC including Saints Save Christmas - no one played, no one talked about.

19. Assassin's Creed Liberation HD - Just came out. How is the port? Is this game worth even considering? I'd sure like to know but I won't find out from these guys.

20. Bravely Default - looks like a cool return to FF form. Sure would have been cool if one of them had tried the demo for all their talk about loving old school FF games but not the new crap.

21. Gradius just hit the e-shop. Would be cool revisit.

22. Megaman X2 - ditto.

23. Kentucky Route Zero - got lots of critical acclaim, did anyone on staff bother to follow up on the subsequent episodes?

24. Assassin's Creed IV just got some DLC last week.

25. Dead Rising 3's come out next week.

This is not even a comprehensive list by any means. I'm sure any number of you could could up with a half dozen or so other games you'd love to hear them talk about that they didn't. Half these games are games that I just heard about and thought it'd be cool to hear something about. Half are games that I just went to their competitor's sites and looked at what was on the front page. If they don't want to play any of this stuff or talk about it, fine. But no more with the lame excuse that there is nothing to play or talk about. These guys just aren't hungry like they used to be. Brad is self admittedly singularly attached to DOTA. Vinny's game time seems consumed with fatherhood. I don't know what the fuck Jeff does to avoid playing games but he does. But there ARE games to check out and discuss.

It mainly seems like the main GB just aren't gamers anymore. They are dabblers. There might be one or two games that come out a year that they all play and have a good conversation about but other than that it's become a pretty weekly routine of hardly anybody playing or talking about anything. Hell did any of them even finish Zelda, a game that was number 2 on their GOTY list? I know Brad mentioned being close two weeks after the voting. And this problem sucks because I like these guys and I like hearing about their thoughts on games. I don't know what the fuck is going on at GB anymore these days but they really can't rely on the lame excuse that there is nothing to play or talk about. They just seem stuck in lethargy. Play some goddamn videogames, guys. Please?

#2 Posted by Demoskinos (14730 posts) -

They aren't IGN. They don't cover every release nor was that ever their intent. If you want constant coverage on every single release you'd be more apt to get that from IGN or Gamespot. Giantbomb does what they want.

#3 Posted by bwheeeler (428 posts) -

uuuuuuuuuuuugh

#4 Edited by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

@demoskinos: I'm not asking them to cover everything. I'm asking them to, I don't know play at least one or two games a week so they have something to talk about on the podcast. The excuse that it is January and there nothing worth talking about is lame and doesn't hold up to scrutiny. There are plenty of new games, games from last year they never played, or games they dabbled in but could revisit for the sake of discussion.

#5 Posted by mercutio123 (468 posts) -

You care way too much. Chill out. If constant coverage is what you're after, go to Gamespot or IGN.

#6 Posted by shinjin977 (754 posts) -
#7 Posted by alwaysbebombing (1556 posts) -

It's always been like this. Chill out, bro. If you want people who cover a lot, you'll need to go elsewhere.

#8 Edited by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

@mercutio123: How do you know how much I "care." I am mere voicing something I see as bummer about the main crew as of late. I didn't indicate I was spending every waking hour stressing out about this issue. I do have to wonder though, if people's answer to this is "If you want people who talk about videogames go somewhere else" that seems like a pretty precarious business model. Despite the malaise the main GB crew have been in in terms of game playing lately, I seriously doubt that's how they would respond. At least I hope they wouldn't respond that way, especially to someone that is a paying premium member.

Note, I'm not asking that they cover everything. I understand they are a "smaller outlet" (though I think many smaller outlets actually cover way more than they do and that excuse is kind of lame). I just want them to play something rather than just dabble in a few things during quick looks.

#9 Posted by JayEH (521 posts) -

Somebody needs to calm down

#10 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

It's always been like this. Chill out, bro. If you want people who cover a lot, you'll need to go elsewhere.

Not really. In prime time we have gotten 3 Quicklooks a day but now we can be lucky if there is one. I really do not need articles or reviews but the most fun for me personally besides these premium shows are these quicklooks and I think it is kind of sad that we not get as many quicklooks anymore.

#11 Edited by alwaysbebombing (1556 posts) -

@darji said:

@alwaysbebombing said:

Not really. In prime time we have gotten 3 Quicklooks a day but now we can be lucky if there is one. I really do not need articles or reviews but the most fun for me personally besides these premium shows are these quicklooks and I think it is kind of sad that we not get as many quicklooks anymore.

Eleven since the year began seems like quite a bit to me. Especially considering there are two editors left.

3 weeks / 11 quick looks is like 3-4 a week, in a 5 day week. Plus all the stuff from Patrick, Unprofessional Fridays. How is that not enough? Do you have nothing other than Giant bomb to do?

#12 Edited by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

@mercutio123: You care way too much. Chill out. If constant coverage is what you're after, go to Gamespot or IGN.

@alwaysbebombing:

@jayeh said:

So, I didn't type a single thing in all caps. I didn't wage a crusade or call for some kind of petition or revolution. I didn't even use any really incendiary language at all. I just listed a variety of games that could have received some sort of discussion/coverage but didn't and said it was a "bummer" that things were progressing this way. And in response I got 3 "chill/calm down" bro posts and two "ughs." Are the GB forums comprised of like 90% stoners or something? It sure feels that way sometimes.

#13 Edited by alwaysbebombing (1556 posts) -

@eternalgamer2 said:

@mercutio123: @alwaysbebombing:

@jayeh said:

So, I didn't type a single thing in all caps. I didn't wage a crusade or call for some kind of petition or revolution. I didn't even use any really incendiary language at all. I just listed a variety of games that could have received some sort of discussion/coverage but didn't and said it was a "bummer" that things were progressing this way. And in response I got 3 "chill/calm down" bro posts and two "ughs." Are the GB forums comprised of like 90% stoners or something? It sure feels that way sometimes.

I didn't realize I had to do the weed to be a calm person.

My xbox gamer tag is xX420legalizedakoshXx

#14 Posted by TowerSixteen (542 posts) -

I don't want to see them play JRPGs of any type. No one learns anything from that, other than the fact that their desperate attempts to contextualize modern RPGs using genre experience and stereotypes over a decade old provides no useful commentary. They've never been big on covering DLC. Fuck covering ports and re-releases. I guarentee they'll get to some of the others.

Chill out. It's really not that bad.

#15 Edited by Hosstile17 (763 posts) -

Almost all of the games you mentioned came out last year. If they wanted to play them, they would have.

#16 Edited by markini6 (445 posts) -

Have patience, the GB staff are like slow but powerful bears, gradually awakening from their winter break games hibernation. In time, they shall frolic and chase after many a game.That's usually around early December when pre-GOTY panic kicks in (just messing).

Are the GB staff some of the oldest when it comes to covering games? Listening to the This Year yearly highlights, there's a notable increase in cynicism and game-weariness since the start of the podcast. It will be interesting to see how long they decide to stay in the industry.

#17 Edited by Darji (5294 posts) -

@alwaysbebombing said:

@darji said:

@alwaysbebombing said:

Eleven since the year began seems like quite a bit to me. Especially considering there are two editors left.

3 weeks / 11 quick looks is like 3-4 a week, in a 5 day week. Plus all the stuff from Patrick, Unprofessional Fridays. How is that not enough? Do you have nothing other than Giant bomb to do?

I do not watch the patrick stuff since I think these are pretty boring. And yeah 3X 30 mins a day is way too much so that I can not have anything else to do XD

Also maybe it is just me but the last quicklooks were rather boring. At least for me.

Edit: Also I do not think that editors need to do that much with the Quicklook format. Just let it run and let them go^^

#18 Posted by wallee321 (79 posts) -

I really don't see much coming out this month, besides Broken Age; some dlc from last year, ports and early access stuff. I'm not interested in playing or watching a lot of alpha state games, come back when you've got a finished product.

#19 Edited by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

@markini6: I dunno man. I'm 36 and I'm in the middle of finishing up a PhD (I defend in March) and I still play way more games than they do. Your hibernation metaphor is funny but I'm not even sure it's correct. There just seems to be general malaise since the last half of 2013 with many of them not even bothering to play some of their own GOTY contenders let alone finishing them.

The GB crew seems to get an awful lot of leeway. Again, I like them, obviously, or I would not have been a premium member for like 3 years. It's the only website I pay money to. Period. But I am kind of getting a bit tired of what seems to me like apathy. There are a lot of other hard working dudes in this industry that don't get to enjoy "winter hibernation" for half the year with the excuse of "no games to play/cover."

I was just kind of hoping these guys would shake themselves a bit and get back into the routine like the good old days when they were hungry and curious about new releases and games that received a lot of word of mouth, that's all.

#20 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

I really don't see much coming out this month, besides Broken Age; some dlc from last year, ports and early access stuff. I'm not interested in playing or watching a lot of alpha state games, come back when you've got a finished product.

Banner Saga

Might And Magic X

Broken Sword 5

Blackguards

Just to name 4^^

#21 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3189 posts) -

It doesn't make sense they're so obsessed with "retail releases" and big AAA games in 2014, I'll agree to that much. But generally it seems those are the games they look forward to, while the smaller releases are those that really stick with them (see Gunpoint, Stanley Parable, Rogue Legacy, that game that was Jeff's GOTY and Spelunky) even though GB is nearly always late to the party. Probably it's just due to the fact that Brad and Jeff are so old school it's hard to see past the so-called tentpoles.

#22 Edited by Superfriend (1540 posts) -

Chibi Robo.. haha, good one.

I agree that they could have looked at some of this stuff, especially DayZ. Or some kind of extended Rust QL where they have two or three duders in the same game (the Arma3 QL was THE BEST for that very reason)

Edit: I don´t expect professional DayZ coverage from this site (or any site), but the crew checking it out could be crazy.

#23 Posted by Aetheldod (3542 posts) -

As much as they claim to be the cool cats of the reviwing business , they only review AAA games and the big stuff , also they only care now for next gen (xbone and PS4 ) it seems in their minds there is nothing out there as of now . :/ figures.

#24 Posted by Levius (1096 posts) -

I find Giant Bomb is at their best when they cover games they are excited by, when they cover a game out of obligation it is just miserable compared to their normal stuff.

#25 Edited by GiantLizardKing (371 posts) -

Most of what you posted are either PC ports, DLC, or early access games. Either that or something else that generally falls under the umbrella of things GB probably won't cover.

#26 Edited by DexterKid (668 posts) -

Yeh I agree, I've never bought the 'there are no games coming out' complaint/excuse. There are always games to play and talk about, especially for this site.

#27 Posted by evanbower (1210 posts) -

Megaman X2? What are you talking about!?

#29 Edited by HatKing (5875 posts) -

@superfriend: Hey now, Chibi Robo is awesome. Not sure about this new one, but it looks like it has some charm.

I feel like they've been covering plenty of stuff on the site. No less than usual anyway. The podcast was a little light on games coverage, but they're allowed to take time off games if they want. I mean, that sort of banter is going to happen when you're getting weekly podcasts rain or shine. Would you rather them just skip off weeks like most podcasts do? In that case, feel free to just not listen to those episodes, I guess.

#30 Posted by dabe (299 posts) -

None of these games interest me (sans XCOM I guess). If I ran Giant Bomb, they wouldn't be getting coverage either.

#31 Edited by wjb (1653 posts) -

Even though I don't necessarily agree with you these days, I'll try not to be a dick.

I understand where you are coming from because I used to say the same thing long ago, but Giant Bomb does what Giant Bomb wants to do. They all like what they want to like, and aren't interested in trying something out or continue something they aren't completely engaged in for the sake of their members. It bummed me out at first because they're grown men and should try to please as many people as possible because they are a business and probably won't be around forever, but they have the personalities to get by. That's fine; that's why I'm still here and not elsewhere.

If I were them, I personally would like to try out several things because someone out there would appreciate it, but I haven't had the privilege of having that sort of job like they have for several years. I do think they need fresh blood, though, because it isn't 2008 anymore; their community comes from all walks of life and demand more than what is considered their "wheelhouse." Granted, people can go elsewhere -- like others have said -- but it shouldn't always be like that.

But this has happened for almost 6 years now. During the winter and summer months, they hardly play anything, but come GOTY, some of them always wished they had more time. It happens every year. I personally wish they play more games for the podcast, but like Jeff said on his Twitter, a large amount of people like it when they talk about bullshit.

I stopped caring and tried to enjoy myself. You will too.

#32 Posted by Itwongo (1163 posts) -

They've covered and quick looked a significant number of these already.

#33 Posted by Skooky (473 posts) -

Not-new games, early access games, and SNES games. Also DLC. And a demo? That list just hows me that nothing is coming out.

But then that's no excuse for professional video game people to not do video games stuff.

#34 Edited by Azurath (294 posts) -

OP brought up a legitimate point. There are lots of video games coming/that have come out for this video game website to cover. If they don't want to talk about a game, that's cool, but saying "Nah man video games don't get released anymore, weird right?" is bullshit.

My favorite part of the Bombcasts are the random conversations they have, but it would definitely be nice to get more actual video content on a daily basis (that isn't only from Pat). I mainly think this is because GiantBomb is the only site that I follow in regards to video games, so when they put out a 30 minute QL one day and that is it, that is all the content I normally consume video game wise which I feel is shitty (but isn't inherently a problem with GiantBomb).

EDIT: By the way, the whole "ughhhh" shit you guys do when people voice an opinion you don't agree with is fucking immature. Have the decency to give a legitimate response as to why you don't agree with what he or she is saying.

#35 Edited by TheHT (11093 posts) -

I was unsure of how crazy this thread was until you mentioned the almost hour long Revengeance Quick Look in your list of games that got little to no coverage.

#36 Edited by LTSmash (613 posts) -

I'm pretty sure they clarified that there were no big tentpole games in January. They didn't mean literally "no games at all".

This probably makes it a good time for them to backtrack and look at smaller stuff that got lost in GOTY business. The final Saints Row 4 DLC was the best of either 3 or 4, though perhaps that isn't saying much.

#37 Posted by noboners (77 posts) -

For some of those games, they just came out Tuesday and bombcast is recorded on Mondays. Banner saga and broken age have both been brought up by some of the bombers on twitter so I'm sure they'll get a mention next week

Others they just don't care about, and as we've seen with some QLs, if they don't care about them, why cover them? It would just be half assed coverage anyways.

I prefer my coverage full assed.

#38 Posted by Ben_H (3336 posts) -

An anime avatar for the OP would have completed this thread. It would have fit the template so well that my head might have actually exploded.

#39 Posted by Jeff (3478 posts) -

@eternalgamer2: We were pretty specifically talking about retail games and new releases in January.

Staff
#40 Edited by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

@wjb:

@wjb said:

Even though I don't necessarily agree with you these days, I'll try not to be a dick.

I understand where you are coming from because I used to say the same thing long ago, but Giant Bomb does what Giant Bomb wants to do. They all like what they want to like, and aren't interested in trying something out or continue something they aren't completely engaged in for the sake of their members. It bummed me out at first because they're grown men and should try to please as many people as possible because they are a business and probably won't be around forever, but they have the personalities to get by. That's fine; that's why I'm still here and not elsewhere.

If I were them, I personally would like to try out several things because someone out there would appreciate it, but I haven't had the privilege of having that sort of job like they have for several years. I do think they need fresh blood, because it isn't 2008 anymore; their community comes from all walks of life and demand more than what is considered their "wheelhouse." Granted, people can go elsewhere, like others have said, but it shouldn't always be like that.

But this has happened for almost 6 years now. During the winter and summer months, they hardly play anything, but come GOTY time, some of them always wished they had more time. It happens every year. I personally wish they play more games for the podcast, but like Jeff said in his Twitter, a large amount of people like it when they talk about bullshit.

I stopped caring and tried to enjoy myself. You will too.

I guess I'm just not among those people. I don't mind it so much when they talk about the other stuff but I don't particularly enjoy it and it's definitely not why I like this site or pay to be a member. I could listen to any number of morning talk show hosts if I just wanted to hear people randomly gab about their lives. But what I always have liked was these guys perspectives on games and I enjoy discovering games through them and I love vicariously sharing their own discoveries. I just wish they were more hungry for playing games is all. These days there is a lot of "Yeah, I've heard about that game..." or "I should really check that out..." and almost always with very little follow through. And I don't think it's just an age thing. I'm about the same age as most of the guys on staff and I certainly haven't lost my curiosity or interests.

I also am not trying to be a dick but I'm actually really curious what it is they do in the office. I assume they are working 8 hour days like most people. So a 3 hour podcast one of those days, maybe one quick look a day on average lately (if we are lucky) of an hour or so and a 2 hour show on Fridays. That leaves a lot of extra time. I'm sure some of that is taken up with uploading and general maintainance, though I also thought they had a crew that deals with a lot of that. Patrick and Alex seem to put up way way more content than the rest of the crew combined and Patrick even streams a lot of stuff on his own time besides that.

I obviously don't know but I wonder if it's not a lot of checking email, surfing the internet, which is a lot of what we used to see during the mailbag etc. informal sequences. All i know is, if I an an awesome videogame website where you get paid to play and talk about awesome videogames, I would probably instill a "no internet" rule. You come to work to hang out and play videogames. That seems like a pretty cool enough gig. Even if in your personal life you don't have a bunch of time to play games, here you got 8 hours a day minus recording times. So use it to go play some damn videogames. Whatever games you want. Just have something to talk about. Surf web on your freetime.

#41 Edited by Nals (75 posts) -

*shrugs*.

I'd have liked a Liberation HD QL now that they don't have to deal with the Vita anymore, and because I want to see how the game plays. But that's not a big deal.

Alex has suggested we will see some more info on Banner Saga/Broken Age later this week, as the crew wants to get their teeth into them before they really talk about them. I approve of this, as a QL of either games first few minutes wouldn't really help anything.

Outside of that, they've never been big on covering jRPGs and aren't likely going to start with Bravely Default, and they don't need to cover everything. Most of the other things you listed came out when they were super busy, on vacation, or they've already put up a decent look on the base product, and what came out didn't add enough to justify a second look.

Only other thing I can think of is Wasteland 2, and even in that case it's not even close to being done yet, and they probably want to wait until it leaves Early Access.

#42 Posted by thatdutchguy (1271 posts) -
#43 Edited by Veektarius (4746 posts) -

@eternalgamer2: I feel like in years past they would have covered some of the expansion packs better, but your list has two problems: 1) The crew almost never discuss early access games outside of UPF and 2) the two biggest releases this month (by my own biased reckoning) came out Tuesday (yesterday) which is the day the podcast comes out, but not the day it's recorded. We'll see what happens next week, but I get the impression Brad is trying out at least one of them.

#44 Edited by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

@nals said:

*shrugs*.

I'd have liked a Liberation HD QL now that they don't have to deal with the Vita anymore, and because I want to see how the game plays. But that's not a big deal.

Alex has suggested we will see some more info on Banner Saga/Broken Age later this week, as the crew wants to get their teeth into them before they really talk about them. I approve of this, as a QL of either games first few minutes wouldn't really help anything.

Outside of that, they've never been big on covering jRPGs and aren't likely going to start with Bravely Default, and they don't need to cover everything. Most of the other things you listed came out when they were super busy, on vacation, or they've already put up a decent look on the base product, and what came out didn't add enough to justify a second look.

Only other thing I can think of is Wasteland 2, and even in that case it's not even close to being done yet, and they probably want to wait until it leaves Early Access.

I specifically mention which games received some kind of coverage via quick looks or during one of their live streams. My point of listing those was that they were games they barely dabbled in a bit but certainly could have played more to talk about during a podcast rather than have nothing at all to talk about. I do think there is plenty of stuff they could be quick looking still, but even beyond that, I'm kind of bummed that they are just becoming dabblers that don't actually play games in depth, but quick look them and then rarely follow up enough to have meaningful conversations about them on the podcast.

#45 Edited by Darji (5294 posts) -

@jeff:

PC games are no retail anymore. And even if the crew does not find these games interesting:

Broken Age/Banner Saga 14th

Broken Sword 5 with part 2 releasing end of this month

Assassins Creed Liberation HD

Might and Magic X 23th

Blackguards End of January

Insurgency 23th

Cities in Motion 2 is retail in German XD

or how about some funny ones like Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta which was released on January (Ok maybe this is something for unprofessional^^

#46 Posted by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

@veektarius:

@eternalgamer2: I feel like in years past they would have covered some of the expansion packs better, but your list has two problems: 1) The crew almost never discuss early access games outside of UPF and 2) the two biggest releases this month (by my own biased reckoning) came out Tuesday (yesterday) which is the day the podcast comes out, but not the day it's recorded. We'll see what happens next week, but I get the impression Brad is trying out at least one of them.

Is the "no early access" thing a general policy of theirs? I don't recall ever hearing about it and I'm pretty sure if I went to the archive, I could find a good number of quick looks that demonstrate that to be untrue. Heck, off the top of my head StarForge and Starbound are two games that I recall they looked at that were still early in Greenlight. I'm sure there are plenty more. I also think you are not giving credit to a lot of neat odd ball stuff on that list that would be neat to see them check out. I mean, the point is to create content that's interesting to watch, right? Not necessarily every game covered has to be worthy of purchase even.

#47 Posted by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -
#48 Edited by wjb (1653 posts) -

@eternalgamer2: Eh, a lot of people had that same complaint 1-2 years ago when the came to the CBSi offices. I don't know how long you've been here, but content was a lot less frequent back then. I personally think they've been killing it for the past six months.

I try not presume. I imagine there are things going on that we'll never know. I believe they're doing what they can, though.

I imagine a polite PM to one of the people on the staff would go a lot further than making a thread about it on a public forum. No offense, but as you can see, you won't get a ton of sympathy here.

#49 Posted by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

Reflecting on it, I actually think when they started shifting away from reviewing games more often is when I started noticing.

Initially I agreed with Jeff that reviews are not as important to the site and shoudn't recieve as much focus. But in hindsight, I think what a heavier focus on reviews did is that it made sure member of the regular crew were actually playing games in depth more, to completion, more often rather than dabbling in them here and there. The reviews themselves may have been arbitrary and less important, but they created a situition where they were actually compelled to play more games to completion and therefore had stuff to talk about about on a more regular basis.

#50 Edited by EternalGamer2 (115 posts) -

@wjb said:

@eternalgamer2: Eh, a lot of people had that same complaint 1-2 years ago when the came to the CBSi offices. I don't know how long you've been here, but content was a lot less frequent back then. I personally think they've been killing it for the past six months.

I try not presume. I imagine there are things going on that we'll never know. I believe they're doing what they can, though.

I imagine a polite PM to one of the people on the staff would go a lot further than making a thread about it on a public forum. No offense, but as you can see, you won't get a ton of sympathy here.

That actually sounds like quite a bit of "presuming." As to your second point, I don't see what is wrong with having a "public" discussion of site's content. I'm not being disrespectful and I'm not airing anyone's personal dirty laundry. This seems to me like a perfectly fine venue for a this discussion.