GB Gaymer Group...Again

DanteFaustEsq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DanteFaustEsq

This is my second attempt at this so bear with me. Looking to create a group of online MP based gaymers and non-gaymers from the GB community. If you're interested please PM me your 360 gamertag and I will attempt to work scheduled meet online meet up times after.

Now to get to the ugly news of what happened to my previous post. I didn't see any of what happened to only woke up to a message from MB telling me that it had to be deleted. So all I have to say is this and it will mirror what the forum rules in general say "Don't be a dick" also, and this is just from me don't be a whiteknight I'm 30 I and I've been through my fair amount of shit no one needs to defend anything I decide to do with this post or the idea that I've proposed, and to all the petty assholes who think it'll be funny to mock or troll this thread, just remember that you're the reason that almost everyone including the people who make games treat gamers like idiotic children because that's what you act like.

With all of that said I really hope that something good can come of this and if not then I'll see it as a really depressing spot on the otherwise kickass online meeting place known as the GB Forums.

Best Regards,

Leonard

DanteFaustEsq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DanteFaustEsq

Seems like no one is interested which is a shame. Should I receive no replies by the end of the weekend I will respectfully ask a mod to close this topic.

Best Regards,

Leonard

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Hizang

I'm gay, but no 360 :/

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8316ffae7ad
deactivated-5b8316ffae7ad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@DanteFaustEsq: What games are you interested in? What games would the group play online?

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By guiseppe

I'm not gay, but I have a 360 and a PS3. I play the 360 like 90% of the time though. "guisepppe" is my gamertag for both. Feel free to add me.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike

I just deleted a bunch of immature responses and I won't be doing that again. Any users making further comments that aren't about genuine interest in this group will earn themselves a minimum automatic one week suspension.

If you have any questions about this, send me a private message. Thank you.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By SexyToad

I'm not gay but I might be intrested in the group. I second the question on "What games would we be playing?"

Metric_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Metric_Outlaw

I'm not gay either but I'd definetly play with you guys if you need more people. My name is Metric Outlaw.

DanteFaustEsq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DanteFaustEsq

@MB: Thank you again MB, I'm sorry that something so simple creates such a heated and unnecessary reaction in so many people. Also to answer some people's question about the motives of creating a group like this. The reason was simple, to just create a group where lgbt gamers could get together online and game, also it should be noted orientation is and was never used as a barrier for entry. So if you still want to question the validity of my proposal then I respectfully ask that you do it in a PM to me and leave the vitriol for me to take care of as oppose to making more work for the GB mods.

Leonard

DanteFaustEsq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DanteFaustEsq

Game type would vary based on the group make up and interest levels, anything from shooters, fighters, so and and so forth. Hell even if it isn't a game that I have I'll set up a time and place and get the ball rolling. This is a collaborative effort.

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kermoosh

i'm not a gaymer but i always wanted a group of giantbombers to play with on the 360

gamertag is "Spiltmilk21" feel free to add me, just put giantbomb or duder when you send the request so i don't just deny it

Tygerbite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tygerbite

I'm not gay but I've been lookin for a group of people to play some games with. My gamer tag is BadBob716. Feel free to toss me an invite.

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#13  Edited By Brackynews

I don't pay for Gold on 360 anymore, but good luck with everything duder. I would play just to pick your brain for QA testing stories.

I like to see bombers on my leaderboards, all my gamertags are on my achievements tab.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Everyone go Play Neverdead so I can get the chevos for it. 

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By MariachiMacabre

I'm not gay but by all means add me if you wanna play with a supporter. GT is my username.

psylah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By psylah

I don't have a Gold account.

joetom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By joetom

Never go on Xbox Live anymore. What about Steam?

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Dany

Add me.

A Lost Hiro on xbox :)

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hizang

Anybody interested in branching out to PS3, the PS3 is being left out.

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By GunslingerPanda
Do members get an introductory bottle?
Do members get an introductory bottle?
Calitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Calitar

I'd like to join, assuming "gaymer" is a blanket term for queer in general (I'm bisexual and transgender). I'm sad to say I don't have a ton of multiplayer games on 360, but I'm sure we can find something to play. My gamertag is Caelitar (I also have control of Calitar, but that account isn't gold).

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

Thanks to whatever mod removed my perfectly valid comment, who says free speech is dead eh? It is shocking what this site is becoming.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23  Edited By JoeyRavn

I barely play on Xbox Live, so it'd be pointless for me to join, but at least know that you guys have my support. I really like this kind of initiatives on Giant Bomb. If you want to add me, my gamertag is *gasp!* Joey Ravn. I'm also joeyravn on Steam, if the group ever branches out to PC.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@Imsorrymsjackson said:

Thanks to whatever mod removed my perfectly valid comment, who says free speech is dead eh? It is shocking what this site is becoming.

Put your perfectly valid comment HERE. And I'd suggest that everyone else do the same. If you use this thread as a topic to discuss your opinion of this thread and the concept behind it, then it's going to be filled with a bunch of debate that no one asked for, and that makes it hard to use the thread for its intended purpose.

Avatar image for imsorrymsjackson
Imsorrymsjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Imsorrymsjackson

@SpaceInsomniac: Thanks for pointing me in the right direction rather than just getting my comment deleted or giving me shit. Appreciated.

DanteFaustEsq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DanteFaustEsq

To everyone who's asked yes PS3 and Steam are included in this I don't play on either of those platforms but I am more then happy to set up something if someone would like to be in charge of handling that side of things. If you are interested please PM me, once I've gathered names, platforms and so on I will provide you the information in a PM of my own.

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CaptainCody

I'll bump this.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dany

@Hizang said:

Anybody interested in branching out to PS3, the PS3 is being left out.

Play on your xbox, :(

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hizang

@Dany: Meh, Xbox's are so gay.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dany

@Hizang said:

@Dany: Meh, Xbox's are so gay.

playstation is queer

OH SNAP

morkaithewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morkaithewolf

I'm not gay but always up for gaming with fellow gamers of all types. I have a 360, PS3 and PC. All of the accounts are my username here. =D Send me a friend request and I'll add ya,

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

While none of the guys involved are gay (as far as I'm aware, anyway), the PC gaming hub is an incredibly awesome and welcoming group of guys if any of you ever want to play PC games. Feel free to join in any of their events or just hang out or whatever.

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Grissefar

@MattyFTM said:

While none of the guys involved are gay

When referring to a group of 411 people, that statement seems really close minded. Ha ! Ha ! But it's cool that you invited the guy, man.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

@Grissefar said:

@MattyFTM said:

While none of the guys involved are gay

When referring to a group of 411 people, that statement seems really close minded. Ha ! Ha ! But it's cool that you invited the guy, man.

I was referring to the guys who organize it and the regulars, I didn't mean that out of everyone who has joined the Steam group no one was gay. But then, I can't say the topic has ever come up, so for all I know everyone there could be gay.