#1 Posted by GoodKn1ght (491 posts) -

theres already topics like consoles suck, and lets get down to busniess, gameing arguments. really we don't need those

#2 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Sounds good, and i'll never go there, but i want it so I can enjoy talking to real gamers and not one console tools

#3 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -

I'd rather have no fanboys here at all, but I suppose you're right.

#4 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

totally agree, so i dont have to look at stupid topics

#5 Posted by BoG (5187 posts) -

I do believe that they want to move away from platforms and focus on games. Of course, they ask us to pick allegiances, so who knows. Perhaps a system wars can come in the future. Of course, maybe it is a good idea not to have one, to keep all the pests out.

#6 Posted by TreyoftheDead (52 posts) -

I agree.

As others have said, not having a System Wars like forum will clutter GD with useless fanboy drivel. Plus, I enjoy diving into such treacherous waters sometimes.

But it needs to be it's own roped off section of the pool so that one can get away from it if need be.

#7 Posted by LoZone (148 posts) -

thats right,  and i like how you all act as if you wont post in it,  lol.  the hypocrisy is amazing.  I hope they do so i can bookmark this page and see who is who,  lol.

#8 Posted by TreyoftheDead (52 posts) -
LoZone said:
"thats right,  and i like how you all act as if you wont post in it,  lol.  the hypocrisy is amazing.  I hope they do so i can bookmark this page and see who is who,  lol."
Haha, too true.

I've seen so many people swear off System Wars over at GS...only to see them back there in a few weeks.
#9 Posted by GoodKn1ght (491 posts) -

it'll happen, why do they make us pick allegiances then?

#10 Posted by Alex_V (614 posts) -

Why do something that Gamespot does? I thought this was supposed to be the antidote to other sites.

At the same time, I think posts about the standard of other posts should also be discouraged. People in glass houses etc....

#11 Posted by LoZone (148 posts) -
GoodKn1ght said:
"it'll happen, why do they make us pick allegiances then?
"

to true,  lets get it on.  lol.  this is the internet no one knows anyone,  and whoever takes to heart what someone said to them over the internet is a loser and lame as fuck.
#12 Posted by Grecco (10 posts) -

I thought  the point of making one forum for multiplataform games instead of one per game is to avoid sytem warz. (Im all for avoiding system warriorz)

#13 Posted by GoodKn1ght (491 posts) -

listen i hate fanboy as much as everyone else, but just not having a SW forum won't keep them from coming, it just gets us out of our hair