#1 Posted by jakob187 (21755 posts) -

Courtesy of one Ana Hurka-Robles' Twitter feed: 

GDC Bird, aka GDC Pigeon, aka GDC Boss, made sure that people were guided to their proper booths in time for important appointments.  All the while, he held a great demeanor and will probably be the Best In Show winner on all of the Best In Show lists this year.  Like the magnificent Brodyquest himself, GDC Bird is a star.
#2 Posted by RockinKemosabe (619 posts) -

He's just trying to find the booth where Rich Gallup is at for 38 Studios, looking for a job.

#3 Posted by Heartagram (1183 posts) -

Nice stuff haha

#4 Posted by Yummylee (22511 posts) -

It's like Babe in the Big City.. only it's a pigeon.

#5 Posted by jakob187 (21755 posts) -

There are unconfirmed rumors that GDC Bird is currently in talks with Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures for the rights to a dramatic adaptation of his adventures in GDC.  Apparently, though, GDC Bird will only allow Brad Bird to direct, and Joaquin Phoenix is in talks to portray the eponymous hero.

#6 Posted by Weltal (2275 posts) -

Nice to see the avian community finally taking game development seriously.

#7 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -

GDC Bird is a bad ass mother fucker.

#8 Posted by jakob187 (21755 posts) -

THIS JUST IN:  a candid video of GDC Bird testing out some of the new smartphone games coming out has found its way on YouTube.  Apparently, he was not very impressed. 

#9 Posted by Yummylee (22511 posts) -
@Bucketdeth said:
" GDC Bird is a bad ass mother fucker. "
The title needs to be changed to The BAMF Bird was at GDC!
#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I feel like this is the type of video that you can't enjoy if you've been to New York or any other big city. Pigeons are natural badasses; you can walk up to them whenever, not like those pussy birds that run like pussies when you get within a mile of them.

#11 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

Damn, just look at that confident swagger!

#12 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4284 posts) -

that bird has some mad hops

#13 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

Damn, just look at that chill stride.

#14 Posted by bybeach (4992 posts) -

Fucking rat with wings... 

Well. it's probably hurting for food. I'd feed it, then tell it the toilet was my competitors booth....
#15 Edited by jakob187 (21755 posts) -
@bybeach said:

" Fucking rat with wings...  Well. it's probably hurting for food. I'd feed it, then tell it the toilet was my competitors booth.... "

GDC Bird couldn't have been hurting for food.  Just look at that pimp-ass lean. 

As a matter of fact, his takeoff at the end was to make sure he got to his meeting with Carbon Neutral Games at the end for a hands-on preview of L.I.N.C.O.L.N. Force. 

GDC Bird is a businessman of the highest caliber.
#16 Posted by KoolAid (1030 posts) -

I was so embarrassed... I thought he was one of the angry birds.  When I tried to shake his hand (and maybe pass him my business card), he just flew away....

#17 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Y'all gotta stay away from that thing. He's dangerous. He's a killer. And he'll steal your ladies from right under ya

#18 Posted by Sweep (8975 posts) -

GDC bird once got in a fight with Chuck Norris and lived.

#19 Posted by CaptainObvious (3000 posts) -

Damn I hate pigeons. They shit on my windows. Nobody shits on my windows and lives.

#20 Posted by Brodehouse (10127 posts) -

Yo bird you got my stuff?  MOTHAFUCKA WE GON GIT YOU

#21 Posted by Fishstick (156 posts) -

Obviously a Dude Huge fan, looking to get an autograph.

#22 Posted by jakob187 (21755 posts) -

So much swagger.  SOOOOOOO much swagger.

#23 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

It's the goddamn music that makes it.  That goddamn music.

#24 Posted by Mikemcn (7018 posts) -

Pigeons are way better than Seagulls... I hate seagulls, they're too damn smart, they know something.