Getting annoyed with Kojima, but not because of the timer..

ADDTasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ADDTasty

Okay, seriously, where in the fuck is Zone of the Enders 3??? I love Metal Gear just as much as the next guy, but come on already Kojima! ZOE 2 came out in 2003... Metal Gear has already had two sequels since that time, and apparently they're prepping yet another game, with still no mention of  ZOE3. I know I'm not the only one who's frustrated here >_<

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_A_Drain

Limbo. Where unless it stays, it's going to be a huge failure. Not only is it going to be ridiculously hard to live up to fans expectations, those fans number a small amount, not enough to warrant a development with todays dev costs. Even more damaging to it's marketability is the resurgence of interest in Gundam.

ADDTasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ADDTasty
The_A_Drain said:
Limbo. Where unless it stays, it's going to be a huge failure. Not only is it going to be ridiculously ... [more]
Take it back =(

But seriously, why do you think it would fail? If Kojima was at the helm, I don't see why it wouldn't be excellent.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

I didn't mean a failure of a game, I worded that badly i've just crawled out of bed. lol.

What I meant was it would be a complete and utter commercial failure. It's fan base is small, it's dev costs would be high (especially with Kojima at the helm) and with the rise popularity again for Gundam, a much more well known (deserving or otherwise) franchise.

Konami just wouldn't be willing to take such a huge risk for such a small number of fans, especially when it's going to be hard to live up to their expectations, and completely impossible to do it on a profitable budget.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By c1337us

I would love another Zone of the Enders. I would rather see another one ahead of a new MGS already.

ADDTasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ADDTasty
The_A_Drain said:
I didn't mean a failure of a game, I worded that badly i've just crawled out of bed. lol.What I ... [more]
They could always take the Crackdown route and pack a new Metal gear solid demo or beta with it!
lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By lord_canti
ADDTasty said:
The_A_Drain said: I didn't mean a failure of a game, I worded that badly i've just crawled out of bed. ... [more]

they did that with the first ZOE with mgs 2 but i think at this point THERE WILL BE A ZOE 3 maby not today maby not tomorow but   there will be one they asked for feedback on a ZOE 3 on the kojima productions report and got  more comments on that then on anything else they have done  kojima productions is growing so they could get 2 teams 1 on mgs 5 one on zoe 3 and they come out at around the same time but there will be a ZOE 3 (if not then i will make one with pancakes and a iron will)
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_A_Drain

As much as i'd like one, no amount of tactical marketing is going to make it a viable product in the current recession. Maybe in a few years we will see an anouncement.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By KaosAngel

This is stupid.  When the Bombcast said it was fucking ridiculous, I had to agree.  This is the stupidest marketing this entire year.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive

meh. 

i dont know if a giant robot fighting game is really that necessary anymore. 
i loved the ZOE2 but i dunno. if they made it with MGS4 engine though....damn