I gone and created what I hope to be a pretty reasonable looking Giant Bomb crew and friends in Scribblenauts Unlimited for PC on Steam.
These guys took a fair bit of figuring out the object editor before I got them how I wanted them.
I didn't get too crazy with the scripting, as it looks a little too clumsy to mess with:
- All Jeff, Ryan, Brad, Vinny, Patrick, Drew, Dave, and Matthew are based off the "Gamer" NPC so they will play a video game if you spawn one.
- Will and Norm are based off the "Repairman" NPC so they will fix whats broken.
- Joey is based on the "Camera Man" NPC, and Sean the "Snowboarder" NPC.
- Sara is based on the "Heroine" NPC, and Tony the "Man" NPC.
- The Giant Bomb is based off the "Bomb" object so if you damage it enough or activate it, BOOM!
- Cool Baby is based off the "Baby" NPC so he's just a baby.
- Luchadeer will try and "Destroy" any "Fighter" type NPC that go near him.
- Matthew Rorie can turn any dog obedient by petting it! But, he'll keep petting the dog until it leaves. He can't resist temptation.
- All my creations except the logo have an item in their personal inventories that you can empty out.
How to get them:
After the opening tutorial mission, you'll see a Glue and Scissors icon called the Object Creator. There you navigate to the Download tab and then click on the Steam Workshop button to pop open the in-game Steam overlay and browser. Then, if you search "Giantbomb.com", "Comicvine.com" and "Tested.com" you'll see the characters. Hover the images and click the green plus icon and they'll be in your game. Type the persons/objects full name to spawn it, or find them on the Downloads tab in the Object Editor.
Hope everyone enjoys them!