• 61 results
#51 Posted by BRYN (89 posts) -

Thanks again everyone for the kind words. I've been a bit busy as of late, so when I get a free chance, I'll hop back into the game and see what else I can come up with. 

@galloughs: Thought about making Jamie or Adam, but I don't have nearly the same attachment to them as I do the real crew. I might be able to make Joey, we'll see. 
@EvanFavreau: But you get Nintendo characters that you can't edit in any way at all! 
@meatdimensionfighter: Every Duder has something on them like that. I list them in each of their descriptions on the Steam Workshop.

#52 Posted by Fink (104 posts) -

Great job !

I was looking through the steam workshop and ran into these. Then I figured there was a thread about this on the GB forums. Had to come over and give you props.

#53 Posted by BRYN (89 posts) -

UPDATE! You can now find ALEXIS GALLISA, SEAN COONCE, JOEY FAMELI, COOL BABY, and LUCHADEER on the Steam Workshop now!

Most of these took a fair bit of time to get right, so enjoy them everyone!
@Fink: Also, thank you!

#54 Posted by BaconGames (3574 posts) -

@BRYN said:

UPDATE! You can now find ALEXIS GALLISA, SEAN COONCE, JOEY FAMELI, COOL BABY, and LUCHADEER on the Steam Workshop now!

Most of these took a fair bit of time to get right, so enjoy them everyone!
@Fink: Also, thank you!

Amazing work on Cool Baby and Luchadeer!

#55 Posted by redefaulted (2829 posts) -

Awesome work.

#56 Posted by TorMasturba (1089 posts) -

@BRYN: so for all that work on scribblenauts you're just the coolest duder of the week!

#57 Posted by thomasonfa (320 posts) -

Love it! That is pretty cool. I would love to see a video similar to WWE 2013 [I love Mondays].

#58 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1197 posts) -

I'll say what everyone else is thinking, where is Alex?

#59 Posted by Benny (1955 posts) -

Man I hope those are Jorts on Dave, that would be too perfect.

#60 Posted by BRYN (89 posts) -
UPDATE! You can now find ALEX NAVARRO, MATTHEW RORIE, TONY GUERRERO, and SARA LIMA on the Steam Workshop now! 
If you happen to get this game as a gift, or get it cheap from steam or amazon, check these out!

@thomasonfa: Feel free too! I don't think I have that kind of patience with the AI. Finding out the best way to pose these characters was hard enough (Adjective: "Motionless").
@MasturbatingestBear:  I JUST ADDED HIM! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
@Benny: They're made to mimic the shorts he wears in the Hardcore Dave image. So I think they're just jersey-type shorts. 

Merry Christmas, Duders!
#61 Posted by Skrams (275 posts) -

Because BRYN wanted me to post it but yeah it's pretty neat how they can even be used for puzzle solutions like this one where I needed to make a friend for the nerd monkey. Also I don't know how you would make it but you might want to hop on the giantbomb meme train of Wizards and Chinas not caring for other creations. It would be neat.

Love at first sight, Dr. Tracksuit x Nerd Monkey foreva