giant bomb at tgs 09?

gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By gamerpigeon

are they going to tgs this year ? their podcasts from this event last year are my fav podcasts ever!

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Gregomasta
@gamerpigeon:  
gamerpigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By gamerpigeon

well i watched it and its till not obvious altho' it is at the same time .... if they arnt going you coulda just said that lol .... shame they arnt going , i know it costs money alot of money but they are video game journalists, so to miss out the biggest eastern video gaming event is a shame for the site 

altho' podcasts wise im not too worried as the e3 podcasts this year altho cool for many reasons they hardly talked about what they saw at the show , when last year they went into every little detail about what they saw 

and now im rambling lol 

Gregomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Gregomasta

I think its because they were still recovering from pax, and going to tgs was UN-appealing on a good amount of levels. 

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By FLStyle

I can't actually remember GB's 2008 TGS coverage, I'm sure it was awesome though.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By get2sammyb

I'm kinda sad they're not going but it does make sense. I'm sure they'll have plenty planned from the office. Maybe next year, the site seems to be becoming more commercially viable all the time.

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Cerza

I remember their 2008 TGS coverage. It was pretty awesome and a lot of fun to watch. Shame they aren't going this year, but with PAX having just ended and the whole flu thing with that I can understand why they aren't boarding a plane for Japan.

EnchantedEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By EnchantedEcho

Yeah not really sure why they aren't going, I want answers on this weeks podcast if you (meaning Jeff, Vinny, Ryan or Brad) are reading this!

Zabant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Zabant

I was beyond disappointed.

Especially because i sent them emails 3 weeks in advance to every bombcast asking if they were going or not so being kept in the dark makes it worse.

i loved last years TGS coverage, by far my favourite podcasts and event of that year, i would appreciate some answers.