• 186 results
#151 Posted by DeviTiffany (413 posts) -

Failed mustache attempts

#152 Posted by kerse (2098 posts) -

@Dtat said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

Submitted this as a black card:

Giant Bomb is the world’s largest editable video game database. We're into _______, _______, and viewers like you.

This is the one Giant Bomb reference that should be made into a card. Well done, sir!

Agreed that one's great.

I submitted: a steak made of shit. Its the only thing I could think of that happened on the bombcast that might still be funny to people who don't go to giantbomb.

#153 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1443 posts) -

Vinny "Casually Racist" Caravella approves of this idea!

#154 Posted by TiE23 (298 posts) -

Looking over my set's black cards, I hereby declare that this is a winner (if no one else has tried it).

What helps Obama unwind?

What's the next Happy Meal toy?

But before I kill you, Mr. Bong, I must show you ______.

In an attempt to reach a wider audience, the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History has opened an interactive exhibit on ______.

While the United States raced the Soviet Union to the moon, the Mexican government funneled millions of pesos into research on ______.

#155 Posted by Rox360 (1045 posts) -

Not surprised to see some really poor ideas showing up! The worst offenders are the attempts at blanking out the punchlines of references that are only funny because of the punchline. Meaning they will never end up funny. I'm admit it's really difficult to come up with good stuff, though. I find it helps to keep the name of the game in mind. It's Cards Against Humanity, so get your filthy, offensive and inappropriate on!

In other news, I'm unproportionally excited about this collaboration and I hope it turns out as amazing as it deserves to be!

#156 Posted by Chumm (216 posts) -

Twincest.

#157 Posted by TiE23 (298 posts) -

@Rox360 said:

Not surprised to see some really poor ideas showing up! The worst offenders are the attempts at blanking out the punchlines of references that are only funny because of the punchline. Meaning they will never end up funny. I'm admit it's really difficult to come up with good stuff, though. I find it helps to keep the name of the game in mind. It's Cards Against Humanity, so get your filthy, offensive and inappropriate on!

Yeah, seriously. I only know one guy in person who'd get even half of these jokes: my brother. So in the mean time, make them so that regular jerk-offs can get it. I don't want this to be a bunch of MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS in my expansion deck, stuff I need to either explain or just say "just grab something else" to my uncle or to my classmate.

#158 Posted by FlyingRoman (4 posts) -

Roses are red

Violets are blue

________

________

#159 Posted by IanBear (10 posts) -

CHINA DONT CARE

#160 Posted by dillonj9889 (52 posts) -

Stop complaining and put it in your body already.

#161 Posted by Landon (4127 posts) -

@m2cks said:

Being the kid who's uncle's in Nintendo

I like this one a lot, but it's a little too wordy and kind of hard to say.

I think it should be changed to:

"Being the kid who's uncle works at Nintendo"

"Knowing the kid who's uncle works at Nintendo"

or, more simply,

"My uncle works for Nintendo"

#162 Edited by Purple_eye (63 posts) -

My black card ideas.

"In my new game you must fight off wave after wave of _________ in order to save _________."

Brad Muir once told me "These days, if you want your game to succeed it has to include _________"

#163 Posted by BigStupidFace (214 posts) -

When there's nothing left to believe in, believe in _____.

Oh shit! Oh Shit oh shit oh shit, I think I just ran over ______.

#crackingwise

#164 Posted by BigStupidFace (214 posts) -

Oh and

transfarring

#165 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

Emails.

#166 Posted by outerabiz (645 posts) -

If I should die before I wake, pray the Lord _____ to take

#167 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

That asshole Nolan North.

#168 Posted by Christoffer (1742 posts) -

Cool, but if "Genital Triangle" doesn't make it. I want no part of this

#169 Posted by Brewmaster_Andy (520 posts) -

I submitted "A drawer full of steam-powered mechanical dildos" and "Licking your own nipple"

#170 Posted by BBAlpert (1354 posts) -

I've submitted 2 so far, but can only remember one of them.

Inspired by Jeff's railing against the overuse of zombie babies in horror games from one of the GotY Deliberation casts, I submitted "A tiny coffin"

#171 Posted by Ramone (2954 posts) -

Wasn't the whole point that it wasn't supposed to just be GB memes?

#172 Posted by LordKorax (278 posts) -

My friends and I play with a good number of custom cards. Hopefully I don't break something when I dump them all in that form.

#173 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Britney Crotch Shot

#174 Posted by lonestar (32 posts) -

Copyright Infringement be damned:

Lincoln Money Shot

#175 Posted by Nitrocore (369 posts) -

My white card ideas, some of them are pretty long.

The regretful taste of a left over Sandwhich.

Dancing in a cloud of anemic Bees.

Stuffing every orifice with half-eaten tomatoes

Trying to tear your penis off while shouting at a group of uneducated farm-hands.

Dipping a set of recently purchased Bongo Drums, in last nights drunken projectile vomit.

Lifting a set of weights only to find your arms no longer attached.

Slapping a fish from the undeserving beak of a Pelican

I might send some more in, although I'm sure they've got far too many already.

#176 Posted by Agent_Eli (136 posts) -

In my world, the GB CAH set only has one white card:

DMX.

and it wins every time.

#177 Posted by Nitrocore (369 posts) -

Some more white card Ideas I just posted:

A series of unfortunately placed tents.

Posing as a Police officer to steal a strangers cat.

Cryogenically frozen testicles

Olympic imposters

Marauding Naturists

Pole vaulting over a Neighbours fence

Pumping raw sewage into a local hospital

Both kidneys, straight swap

#178 Posted by MrCosmo (18 posts) -

@Sharpshooter said:

@MrCosmo said:

Will there be any way to make these card sets available for us over in the UK? Amazon won't ship the current sets outside the US.

Yeah the CAH site only has listings for America and Canada. I want to get a set of these for my Christmas party this year and they don't seem to ship to Ireland. I know I can just download the pdf and print a set but I have a personal thing about never taking a quality product for free.

Yeah I know what you mean about wanting to give the devs some money . I did print off a set from the PDf and had a lot of fun with some friends. I just really want to be able to buy the ligit card sets as well as the expansions plus the Giant Bomb set when it comes out. It's such an awesome product I just want to be able to pay them as a thank you.

#179 Posted by Oni (2094 posts) -

GB memes are kind of dumb, but I tried to submit some that also work if you don't know about them.

Black card: ___ leads to intimacy

White card: Being able to see their panties

These, incidentally, go pretty well together I think!

#180 Edited by DeviTiffany (413 posts) -

A business of ferrets

After Starscream failed Megatron for the last time, he promoted _______ to be his second in command.

#181 Posted by m2cks (575 posts) -

Some more stupid ideas I thought of while staring vacantly in my Poetry class: -blue waffles -apologetic pillow talk -furry conventions -diaper play -somalian pirates -drinking sperm for protein purposes -activating my trap card -inflation -never not exploding -footsies

#182 Posted by FelixCulpa (94 posts) -

White Cards:

"God fucking dammit"

"My Spouse"

"Packing peanuts"

"A bust of Jeff Gertsmann"

Black Cards:

"If I were to get in a fight and I knew the opponent had the opposite weapon of what I picked I'd pick [Blank] over [Blank]"

"I am a [Blank] and this is fucked up"

#183 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4673 posts) -

I wanna know when Ryan and them will go over these. Did they say that they are going to record themselves going over all the cards?

#184 Posted by jeffrud (382 posts) -

"A Sonic the Hedgehog themed wedding"

#185 Posted by Jico (15 posts) -

Coagulated menstruation.

#186 Posted by EpsilonSE (176 posts) -

Come on guys: "Horse meet rider. Rider, meet horse"