#1 Posted by Tesla (1923 posts) -

I would pay money for various articles of clothing related to GB.  I saw some shirts used to be available, but that no longer seems to be the case.  Why?

#2 Posted by btman (1038 posts) -

they got screwed last time by someone who was supposed to make MW2 T-Shirts i believe.

#3 Posted by FLStyle (4723 posts) -

Yeah, they took GB's hard-earned moneys and ran.

#4 Posted by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -

It's sad, really. I would like to see more shirts.

#5 Posted by xMP44x (2193 posts) -

I'd love to see some shirts. Maybe branded mousemats as well, because with me, that would always get used. And maybe memory sticks as well! :o

#6 Posted by damswedon (3194 posts) -

they are likely just looking for a new printer.

#7 Edited by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -
@xMP44x said:

" I'd love to see some shirts. Maybe branded mousemats as well, because with me, that would always get used. And maybe memory sticks as well! :o "

That just makes me think of an entire GiantBomb-Gift Shop.

-GiantBomb clothing
-Luchadeer coffee cup
-Gerstmann-Bars 
-The GiantBomb office Snow Globe
-Baseball-caps with antlers on them
-Staff action figures
-A shirt that says "I watched the entire Endurance Run, and all I got was this T-Shirt". 
-Those wooden stand-up things you put your head through for pictures. So it'll be like your head instead of Vinny's.
-Everything has to cost about $10 too much.
#8 Posted by xMP44x (2193 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:
That just makes me think of an entire GiantBomb-Gift Shop.  -GiantBomb clothing - Luchadeer coffee cup -Gerstmann-Bars -Baseball-caps with antlers on them -Staff action figures -A shirt that says "I watched the entire Endurance Run, and all I got was this T-Shirt".  -Those wooden stand-up things you put your head through for pictures. So it'll be like your head instead of Vinny's. -Everything has to cost about $10 too much. "
See the bolded text for the exact reason that I am now going to develop a taste for coffee.
#9 Posted by Rinkalicous (1340 posts) -
@EpicSteve: "  Those wooden stand-up things you put your head through for pictures. So it'll be like your head instead of Vinny's. " 

You have no idea how much I'd willingly pay for one these. Clue: A lot.
#10 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:
" It's sad, really. I would like to see more shirts. "
#11 Posted by Scarlet_Rogue (500 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:
-Staff action figures 
SO AWESOME! They could have real action couch sitting features (couch sold seperately)!
#12 Posted by Snail (8606 posts) -

Staff bubbleheads.

#13 Posted by Gabriel (4063 posts) -
@FLStyle said:
" Yeah, they took GB's hard-earned moneys and ran. "
Wow I totally missed that.
#14 Posted by Fudgeblood (217 posts) -

Giant Bomb underwear with Vinny's head on the groin, I'd pay fifty dollars for one!

#15 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:
" @xMP44x said:

" I'd love to see some shirts. Maybe branded mousemats as well, because with me, that would always get used. And maybe memory sticks as well! :o "

That just makes me think of an entire GiantBomb-Gift Shop.  -GiantBomb clothing -Luchadeer coffee cup -Gerstmann-Bars  -The GiantBomb office Snow Globe-Baseball-caps with antlers on them -Staff action figures -A shirt that says "I watched the entire Endurance Run, and all I got was this T-Shirt".  -Those wooden stand-up things you put your head through for pictures. So it'll be like your head instead of Vinny's. -Everything has to cost about $10 too much. "
I'd love a collectible figure set of the crew. I'd lay down some good money for a 'Season 2' 'fro Ryan figure.
#16 Posted by EpicSteve (6487 posts) -
@Gizmo said:
" @EpicSteve said:
" @xMP44x said:

That just makes me think of an entire GiantBomb-Gift Shop.  -GiantBomb clothing -Luchadeer coffee cup -Gerstmann-Bars  -The GiantBomb office Snow Globe-Baseball-caps with antlers on them -Staff action figures -A shirt that says "I watched the entire Endurance Run, and all I got was this T-Shirt".  -Those wooden stand-up things you put your head through for pictures. So it'll be like your head instead of Vinny's. -Everything has to cost about $10 too much. "
I'd love a collectible figure set of the crew. I'd lay down some good money for a 'Season 2' 'fro Ryan figure. "
I'd lay some thick cash for GEN-1 Vintage Time-Trotters figures.
#17 Posted by Yummylee (21749 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:
"@xMP44x said:

A shirt that says "I watched the entire Endurance Run, and all I got was this T-Shirt" "

Lol, I quite like that one.