thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thatpinguino  Staff

Hey duders!

I'm happy to report that the Community Endurance Run exceeded its goal of $3000 this year! We raised a total of $3032 and we will be able to send 12 kids to school on scholarship this year! We had 117 individual donations and more streamers than ever before!

I want to thank @rorie, @marino, and @zombiepie for all of their support in promoting the event and in helping with the organization. I want to thank all of the duders that helped stream and helped donate prizes: @vash10, @jeffrud, @amlabella, @bollard, @blzzzrrttt, @corevi, @nickieroonie, @leaves_of_sass, @descends, @rothgar,@blu3v3nom07, @billymaysrip, @zolloz89, @the_boots, @lochnessie82, @danteveli, @CastroCasper, @skippersonne, @slag, @mutecityracer, @twolines,@upperdecker, @fattony12000, @meatsofevil, @personz, @jedted, and @isomentric. I also want to thank all of the developers and guests that helped out with our event along the way.

No Caption Provided

I look forward to next year's run and I know that it will be even greater!

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By jiggajoe14

That suikoden II stream was so god damn entertaining. Great work put in by all involved.

#teammayonnaisepie

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#3 FinalDasa  Moderator

That's great! I was away this weekend and didn't get a chance to watch but you duders clearly did a good job, keep it up!

malestrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By malestrom

Great Work. I ended up watching a fair bit of the Shadow of the Colossus Tower Climb.

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was so much damn fun. I want to say I hate all the folks who donated while I played Hektor to prevent me from taking the pills that made the game less scary!

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#6 ZombiePie  Staff

Final Fantasy

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I want to say something about this. I've done some charities before (never video game related), but I meet some cool ass people doing this that I hope become good friends. In the end, we all need to realize something that makes me emotional. 12 beautiful children will be able to make an impact on this world thanks to everybody's wonderful donations. If you are down, upset, etc about only being able to donate 1-5 dollars, just imagine this:

If 7 of you didn't donate 5 bucks, only 11 kids would be going to school! Is this something that only happens once in a while? Or is this something the community would want to see more often? I am new to this, so i don't know!

TwoLines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It was a lot of fun!

thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thatpinguino  Staff

Final Fantasy

Do you feel like you learned something from my ramblings? Now do you understand? FFIX is awesome. WMDs, the quest for meaning, and mortality as told through summons, black mages, and Kuja/Vivi.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I feel like there wasn't all that much hype or fanfare around this Endurance Run so I am relieved to find out that it met its donation goal.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#11 ZombiePie  Staff

@zombiepie said:

Final Fantasy

Do you feel like you learned something from my ramblings? Now do you understand? FFIX is awesome. WMDs, the quest for meaning, and mortality as told through summons, black mages, and Kuja/Vivi.

I liked the boss theme for Kuja...but I mean I would rather play Mario Party than Final Fantasy.