• 57 results
#51 Edited by IrrelevantJohn (1053 posts) -

Heads up for all you guys using the RSS feed. When a new episode comes out, the older one will not be downloadable through RSS anymore (if you already downloaded it through the RSS then you should still have it depending on your podcast player's settings). This is due to low monthly bandwidth.

In short, if you just subscribed you will get the latest episode.

EDIT: Use the RSS in episode 2's description it is way better.

#52 Edited by wchigo (544 posts) -

Hmm.... interesting. I'm at work at the moment but I'll definitely listen to it soon. I've got a bunch of video game podcasts I listen to, so what's one more?

It didn't last very long, but I was part of the SC2 Community Podcast from quite a while back. While we eventually ran into scheduling issues as well as not enough SC2 related topics to talk about (near the end it was almost turning into just a generic games podcast with some SC2 sprinkled in), it was fun while it lasted.

If you ever need a slot filled or someone to talk about RPGs/StarCraft 2/Dark Souls (god I'm so addicted to this game right now), feel free to hit me up.

Edit: By the way, I'm quite saddened to see Phatmac is no longer using the avatar which, to me, looked kind of like Phoenix Wright but in an art style more similar to that in Ghost Trick. ;-;

#54 Posted by Phatmac (5724 posts) -

@wchigo said:

Hmm.... interesting. I'm at work at the moment but I'll definitely listen to it soon. I've got a bunch of video game podcasts I listen to, so what's one more?

It didn't last very long, but I was part of the SC2 Community Podcast from quite a while back. While we eventually ran into scheduling issues as well as not enough SC2 related topics to talk about (near the end it was almost turning into just a generic games podcast with some SC2 sprinkled in), it was fun while it lasted.

If you ever need a slot filled or someone to talk about RPGs/StarCraft 2/Dark Souls (god I'm so addicted to this game right now), feel free to hit me up.

Edit: By the way, I'm quite saddened to see Phatmac is no longer using the avatar which, to me, looked kind of like Phoenix Wright but in an art style more similar to that in Ghost Trick. ;-;

Indeed it was! I'm currently still addicted to Fire Emblem: Awakening so I thought it'd be appropriate to represent it here. :)

#55 Posted by wchigo (544 posts) -

@phatmac: Ah, I'm all the more upset now. Wright!!!!

I still have yet to have a chance to try out FE: Awakening. As I'm currently not in North America, I have to wait for games to be imported at the local stores (one in particular carries both JP and ENG versions, but I have a ENG 3DS.) They had the game in stock but sold out super fast and though I put down a deposit on it which both guarantees me a copy and I'll get a call when it arrives, nothin' yet. And it's been at least a month...

#56 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

That's cool man, I have always wanted to do a Podcast.

#57 Edited by Systech (4078 posts) -

sigh

#58 Edited by NinjaSquirrel (233 posts) -

not official