Audio version: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/
Subscribe to us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/giant-bomb-community-podcast/id635771464
RSS Feed: feed://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/feed.xml
Welcome to week 5 of the Giant Bomb Community Podcast!
In the absence of regular host Phatmac, the podcast transforms into a Polishcast in this week's episode. We discuss humongous mecha, engage in some more fighting game talk, express our passionate love for Monaco and some other stuff! All while making ourselves a potential target for Tim Langdell's wrath and fighting technical problems.
Also, the song from last week's outro is Nightcall (Sawagii Remix): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bZzL6KW2Fw
Wanna send us a question, suggestion, complaint? Then go ahead! Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org and we will more than likely read and comment on whatever you wrote us!
- We all want to be sued by Tim Langdell
- Reddenblack is repulsed by Pid
- Gundams and ACE
- Apparently, Aquaman is really OP
- Alaska_Gamer wants you to know that VF4 is really good
- Bad E3 conferences
- Nyx is an awesome Lookout
- Ghost has a coast
- The Wii U is for U
- We answer the question of whether Cyborg is cool
- The rebooted Garrett can steal another game's tagline
- Soul Sacrifice, Tales of Graces, Dragon's Dogma
- Terrible puns
- No one knows what Microsoft is doing anymore
- We got an e-mail!
- Skype podcasts and no internet connection do not blend well
- We foreshadow sexism talk
- Tim Langdell's totally gonna sue us