#1 Edited by Ghostiet (5224 posts) -

Audio version: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/

Subscribe to us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/giant-bomb-community-podcast/id635771464

RSS Feed: feed://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/feed.xml

Featuring: @ackbarthegreat, @ghostiet, @morbid_coffee, @nyxfe, @phatmac and @reddenblack

Hello and welcome to Episode 7!

Phatmac's coup was put on hold, so the podcast pulls off a Bombcast and spends a lengthy period of time discussing the art of pizza, comic books, anime tits, cosplay and terrible Polish music. Oh, and a few games, like Zeno Clash, Marvel Heroes, Neverwinter. There are also...

!!!SPOILERS FOR DEADLY PREMONITION: DIRECTOR'S CUT!!!

...so watch out for that.

Disclaimer: don't cosplay any shit around ReddenBlack, because he'll fuck you up. Considering the contents of this episode, we don't mean "shit" just figuratively.

Once again, if you want to shoot us any questions, feel free to post around the forum thread, youtube or send us mail at giantbombcommunitypodcast@gmail.com.

Talking Points

• Ja uwielbiam ją, ona tu jest
  • We're all racists
  • Marvel hates every single one of Ghost's favorite characters
  • Xbox branded pizza
  • I tańczy dla mnie
  • Embarassing music finds a way to the crew's hearts
  • 14 year old girls making big things in LittleBigPlanet are great
  • Deadly Premonition 2 might be the craziest thing ever
  • Bo dobrze to wie, że porwę ją
  • Zeno Clash is a bit hard to describe
  • Phatmac doesn't like anime boobs
  • Shit
  • I w sercu schowam na dnie
#2 Edited by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

Shit.

#3 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (954 posts) -

I want all our listeners to know that I personally don't have any idea what the background image of each video for the podcast will be, and I also want @nyxfe to know he's a magnificent bastard.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (21249 posts) -

This podcast goes into some weird places during the final stretch there... And I think I like it.

#5 Posted by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

@yummylee said:

This podcast goes into some weird places during the final stretch there... And I think I like it.

<3

#6 Edited by ReddenBlack (120 posts) -

@yummylee: Theres more where that came from....

#7 Posted by Phatmac (5721 posts) -
#8 Posted by madman356647 (196 posts) -

@phatmac: But the real question. Is this a podcast for kids?

Either way, strange, but I liked it?

#9 Edited by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

@phatmac: But the real question. Is this a podcast for kids?

Either way, strange, but I liked it?

thanks!

#10 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6986 posts) -

For the record, @ackbarthegreat, Cute Emo Love Story is only roughly 9 episodes in length, and the series ends with her dad either killing her baby or giving it away, I can't remember.

#11 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

@metalgearsunny: I am prone to hyperbole! Also weren't there a bunch of episodes being built when we stopped?

#12 Edited by MetalGearSunny (6986 posts) -

@ackbarthegreat: I played it with my girlfriend recently, and no. She hasn't updated it since.

#13 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

@metalgearsunny: But there was so much more story to tell! We should track her down and find out what she wanted in the ending.

#14 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6986 posts) -