Giant Bomb Comunnity Cast

simply

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By simply

So I am going to call to arms some of the members Giant Bomb to help me or have me help make a Community Cast, by this I mean a general gaming podcast with a focus on the community. This can include showcasing cool stuff the community and specific members are doing as well as community events. If you have a brain... and a mic... and a computer... then you are more then welcome join me as host. I will try my best to get this going. Just say if you are interested in being a host, guest, or supporter and then comment. If you have a Skype user name or account send me a friend request to Ludmonkey or Josh Inman. Hope you guys like this idea and enough of you want to make this happen that I can start recording the Cast. -Simply Post Script I don't like the term podcast

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

It might be worth talking to GoranP, he has been trying to get together a podcast focussed on the community to compliment the luchazine. He did arrange a recording time/date for the first episode, but I assume he couldn't get enough people involved because it never went up. So he might be interested in doing something collaboratively with you on the community podcast front.

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By eroticfishcake

Sounds a bit tricky since most people here tend to make their own podcasts with their friends rather then start up a podcasts with a bunch of strangers. Either way I quite like the idea so good luck with that!

StupidGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By StupidGamer

I do my own podcast, and I sit in regularly as a guest on other shows, so I'd be down for this. I haven't been actively posting very long, which might actually make for a unique viewpoint. Let me know if you'd be interested in my participation.

PATERSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PATERSON

Sounds good, sign me up!

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#6  Edited By themoon13
@simply:@MattyFTM:  Well, there are actually secret plans in the pipe for something huge. We'll work it out ;)
Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Arbie

Pretty cool idea. Hope it works out for you! =]

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#8  Edited By Yummylee

HAY....I HAVE A BRAIN!!...*GASPO* AND A COMPUTER?!? And I could purchase a mic...

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By thordain

You ain't no Mattbodega. Have you got a silent scotsman yet? You're gonna need one of those...

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By mattbodega

Hosting a site community-focused podcast is how I got my internship at Giant Bomb. Go fer it!

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By eroticfishcake
@MattBodega: Was your community podcast on GB? I don't remember seeing you in any podcasts round here.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
@eroticfishcake said:
" @MattBodega: Was your community podcast on GB? I don't remember seeing you in any podcasts round here. "
You don't remember Bomb Should Have A Face?
eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By eroticfishcake
@MattyFTM: Sounds pretty old. Mind you, I've only been here for a year (very shortly before the ER started) so I missed out on a lot of early Post-Arrow Pointing Down material.
bonbolapti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By bonbolapti

Usually there's a lot of podcast talk going around. which is fun.. because I like talking, about this stuff.
especially if I get to be the snarky one. :P

Encognegro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Encognegro

I am extremely interested in said podcast. If you need a guest or host I'd love to be on. Plus you need a black guy to be the minority voice... fight the power. *black fist*

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#16  Edited By turboman

Podcast by some of the most envolved members of the community that have under 20 forum posts? 

Brilliant.

Encognegro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Encognegro

Don't hate on those who lurk. We lurk hard and speaking rarely.

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Disgaeamad
@Thordain: I am the only silent Scotsman, and I shall forever be loyal to BSHAF.
simply

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By simply

Glade to see some support guys! Going to see what GoranP is doing. If it makes sense for me to do my own or if he lets me and some of you guys in then by all means rejoice in the flavors of language. I am not sure what the best number of guys/girls/hermaphrodites is but we can figure this out together. If you don't have a mic then get one I will install Skype again and talk, interview. discus. and test out what the Community  Cast will be.  

-Simply 

Post Script: If you have any suggestion for names add it to your comment's Please have it invoke Giant Bomb community and or Gaming in general. 

Edit: My Skype name is ludmonkey or Josh Inman