Giant Bomb Forum FAQ

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Turambar
@Iju said:

im kinda comfused..what is a "wiki board"?

Each topic within the wiki (game, concept, person), has a forum dedicated to that subject.  We are seeing a lot of ME3 threads right now and they are all posted in the ME3 wiki board.
Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Jrinswand

I don't understand the karma system at all. "Flagging" is basically reporting, correct? So if I flag somebody who is spamming, for instance, does that mean that I get a notch against me on the karma meter? Also, what's the point in using this instead of a three-strike rule?

As for what constitutes "spam," it seems like that is ill-defined. Take "Do You Hate _____" threads, for example. Somebody else may not be consider to be spam if they were to ask whether or not the GB community hates, say, potatoes, but I certainly would.

sebastien102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By sebastien102

Fuck Yeah

Qwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Qwell

Sorry if this has been posted, I tried searching and read the FAQ, is there a way to increase the number of posts per page?

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ravenlight

@Qwell said:

Sorry if this has been posted, I tried searching and read the FAQ, is there a way to increase the number of posts per page?

I'm pretty sure the number of posts displayed is hard-coded into the forum, unfortunately. I'd love to be able to bump the number way up :/