• 72 results
#51 Posted by JohnDudebro (924 posts) -

Rich Gallup is about to lose his job. The least you could do is give him the Golden Duder.

#52 Posted by nervesnormal (12 posts) -

Why does this poll not mention the GFW Radio Podcast for Jeff Green? Well here he is doing a dramitic reading of an Age of Canan cyber sex chatlog.

#53 Posted by Rapid (1359 posts) -

Urgghhh..... Jeff Green vs. Rich Gallup =(

#54 Posted by Krakn3Dfx (2489 posts) -

@nervesnormal said:

Why does this poll not mention the GFW Radio Podcast for Jeff Green? Well here he is doing a dramitic reading of an Age of Canan cyber sex chatlog.

Been a long time since I heard that one. I have all of the GFW podcasts archived, I need to start throwing them on my iPhone and listening to them while I work out.

#55 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -

The Black Dragon must continue on, this is key

#56 Posted by nervesnormal (12 posts) -

@Krakn3Dfx said:

@nervesnormal said:

Been a long time since I heard that one. I have all of the GFW podcasts archived, I need to start throwing them on my iPhone and listening to them while I work out.

Same. I ended up going back through them all while playing FNV. Someone did make a 4 hour best of compilation though, its floating around somewhere.

#57 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

@nervesnormal: Wow. That was fantastic!

Green and Muir yo!

#58 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

Brad and Jeff!

#59 Posted by Winternet (8014 posts) -

24 hours left for this poll to close. Muir vs Lang and Green vs Gallup. Rally yo' troops and vote like a maniac.

Stop driving like a maniac!

#60 Posted by matti00 (668 posts) -

Wow, Green over Gallup huh? I'd never have guessed.

#61 Posted by ZmillA (2269 posts) -

it should be jeff or dave

#62 Posted by RampageAssassin (426 posts) -

Brad and Jeff have my vote.

#63 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3855 posts) -

Brad and Rich. A power duo that cannot be denied.

#64 Posted by BaconGames (3371 posts) -

I love how I can look at "sole inhabitant of the Lang Zone" and know I was responsible for that. Just warms my heart.

Sadly as much dap as I have to give to my man JosephJBroni, I gotta say even at that same PAX Jeff Green was holding it DOWN.

Between Brad and Rich, Rich felt (intentionally) a little too distant. I can't get enough of Muir though.

#65 Posted by Daveyo520 (6681 posts) -

Rich is way better than Mr. Green.

#66 Posted by Redbullet685 (6034 posts) -

Brad and Rich.

#67 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

Shocked, but not upset, that Jeff is overtaking Rich. Figured the old-timey GameSpot brigade outnumbered the simply long-time Bombers.

#68 Posted by NegativeCero (2995 posts) -

The correct choice is Jeff and Rich, but since that's not an option I'd have to go wit Brad and Rich.

#69 Posted by SockemJetpack (408 posts) -

Long as Brad Muir makes it through then I`m okay with it. Rich Gallup coming from behind would be a little sweeter though. Wait what?

#70 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10904 posts) -

Muir and Green all the way!

Moderator Online
#71 Posted by AlisterCat (5532 posts) -

Fight!

#72 Posted by Winternet (8014 posts) -

Less than 12 hours left. Can Gallup vs Green still change its direction once again? It's the match of comebacks and you can be part of it with your precious vote. VOTE!