• 172 results
theveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By theveej

@MrMooEar: This round of the contest was a sham. You are the GiantBomb's Golden Duder Brad........ DONT LET ANYONE ELSE SAY ANYTHING OTHER WISE

<insert awkward halfway salute here>

Bael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Bael

@MooseyMcMan said:

I'm disturbed by the fact that it seems like these ex-Whiskey Media guys are winning over people who have had more to do with Giant Bomb (ie, Johnny V and Brad Muir).

@Tuffgong said:

If Rorie wins, he'll just say something about it on Twitter and this whole contest would have been a waste. If Brad won, then you know he woukd take it and run with it, especially since he's going to E3. I think as Whiskey staff they never should have been on here, especially since the real reason people are voting for both Will and Rorie have nothing to do with Giant Bomb and everything to do with whiskey live shows.

Agreed. I think the purpose and voting criteria of the poll should have been a little more explicit and posted in every poll to make sure everyone sees them. Then again, I don't know if it would have made much of a difference.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrMooEar said:

This has been the finest contest known to mankind!

Just making it to the Final Four is a dream come true for all collegiate athletes and game developers. I'd like to thank the Giant Bomb community for their awesomeness. thanks for setting this up! I got way too invested in this over the last couple of weeks and it's been a huge and hilarious ego boost for me. If I can't make it to the finals, then good luck to Rorie!

I hope to be on more ridiculous content with the huggable men of this site!

VIDEO GAMES

Love,

Brad

In my heart you will always be the Golden Duder, Mr. Muir!

ShadowVirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#154  Edited By ShadowVirus

@MrMooEar said:

This has been the finest contest known to mankind!

Just making it to the Final Four is a dream come true for all collegiate athletes and game developers. I'd like to thank the Giant Bomb community for their awesomeness. thanks for setting this up! I got way too invested in this over the last couple of weeks and it's been a huge and hilarious ego boost for me. If I can't make it to the finals, then good luck to Rorie!

I hope to be on more ridiculous content with the huggable men of this site!

VIDEO GAMES

Love,

Brad

*salutes*

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#155  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Exe-cutable and puppies!

Heti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Heti

This isn't fair. You can't pick between Rorie and Brad, I'm abstaining from this round.

Zripwud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#157  Edited By Zripwud

Can't believe the one I voted is winning. Yeah, we miss them very much.

Foggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Foggen

Will vs Greg is killing me. Tested is great, but Kasavin's Metroid Prime review is the reason I bought a Gamecube.

Cirdain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#159  Edited By Cirdain

@Bael said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

I'm disturbed by the fact that it seems like these ex-Whiskey Media guys are winning over people who have had more to do with Giant Bomb (ie, Johnny V and Brad Muir).

@Tuffgong said:

If Rorie wins, he'll just say something about it on Twitter and this whole contest would have been a waste. If Brad won, then you know he woukd take it and run with it, especially since he's going to E3. I think as Whiskey staff they never should have been on here, especially since the real reason people are voting for both Will and Rorie have nothing to do with Giant Bomb and everything to do with whiskey live shows.

Agreed. I think the purpose and voting criteria of the poll should have been a little more explicit and posted in every poll to make sure everyone sees them. Then again, I don't know if it would have made much of a difference.

I would have chosen JV over all of the guys.

tr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By tr0n

What is this about exactly?

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#161  Edited By Sergio

@Tuffgong said:

Pretty much this. If Will and Rorie win, someone should just make a poll between Jeff Green, Johny V, Greg K, and Brad Muir. One of those is the true Golden Duder for me, and have been robbed by this traveshamockery of a popularity contest.

(Yes, I know it's a popularity contest, which is why the Whiskeymedia alum have had an unfair advantage here, since they've been given credit for things outside of Giant Bomb.)

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#162  Edited By FinalDasa  Moderator

@Sparklykiss: You pick Rorie. There is no other choice....

dr_ryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#163  Edited By dr_ryan

Brad Muir is the one true Golden Duder. I would follow that man into hell.

forkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By forkboy

@Bael said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Tuffgong said:

You could set the criteria would you want, I'd still vote for Rorie. LOOK AT THE LITTLE PUPPY! LOOK AT IT DAMMIT

dr_mantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#165  Edited By dr_mantas

@forkboy said:

@Bael said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

@Tuffgong said:

You could set the criteria would you want, I'd still vote for Rorie. LOOK AT THE LITTLE PUPPY! LOOK AT IT DAMMIT

Hey guys, why don't you ALL make your own silly website popularity contest polls. With your own rules.

Call it the Shmolden Shmuders or maybe the Oscars. Or anything you want.

Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#166  Edited By Tuggah

@The_Reflection said:

Brad Muir is the one true Golden Duder. I would follow that man into hell.

Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#167  Edited By Echo

Will Smith over Greg Kasavin? What the fuck?

Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Will Smith has run TNT 3-4 times, not to mention Lantern runs.

Rorie has written content for GB and also been in quicklooks. I'd say they are eligible.

Also, RORIE VS SMITH DUEL TO THE DEATH

SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#169  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

Sorry, Double Fine, but I want Brad Muir to quit his job and come to Giant Bomb full-time. Does he have any experience covering games? I dunno. I just know he puts me in a good mood.

Reddy1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#170  Edited By Reddy1124

I'll make my own contest! With blackjack, and hookers!

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Coafi

BRAD MUIR! People what are you doing?! Vote for Muir!

theveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By theveej

@Reddy1124 said:

I'll make my own contest! With blackjack, and hookers!

I assume the hookers would come with blow, if so add me in!

Master_Funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#173  Edited By Master_Funk

Congrats to rorie and will. But Rorie must win.

TehJedicake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#174  Edited By TehJedicake

I'm sorry but I gotta go with Will and Matt... You can't beat that combo.