Giant Bomb Images

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By breton

I'm often toiling through the community image moderation, and I see the good and the bad, things that make me say "I'm glad to be part of this community" and some things that just make me say "What the fuck?". Regarding those WTFs, I've reached an impasse. A lot of the WTFs are related to images that I think the majority of users agree should not be included here. Ones with watermarks, ones attached to ridiculous or redundant galleries, and ones that are just crap in general.

But then there are images that I think a lot of people don't agree with me on. So many pictures are being uploaded of wrestlers, football players, and the classic hamburger. Theoretically, all these images deserve a spot on Giant Bomb. But 99.9% of them aren't graphically rendered, aren't from games, and so, in my opinion, have no place on a video game wiki. However, the staff pretty much gave this crap the A-OK by allowing the hamburger object to become so chock full with this shit.

So I ask you, the community, what is it that you want to see when you visit Giant Bomb? Would you rather see galleries like Barrel and Crate, or Hamburger and Chainsaw? Do you want to see 1000 pictures of the real Brette Favre(the character) or screenshots of how he's been portrayed in video games? Are random google results really what you prefer? - Cause right now, that's what it seems like.

Please, indulge me.

xruntime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By xruntime

I concur.