• 67 results
#1 Posted by Eojay (190 posts) -
#2 Posted by Breadfan (6803 posts) -

Oh, betch.

#3 Edited by Zacagawea (1652 posts) -

I'm going!

Edit: WHY DA FUCK IS DAT PICTURE BROWN?

Also, $20 bucks is kind of steep, ya'll.

#4 Posted by rjayb89 (7806 posts) -

AUTHENTICATION FAILED?

#5 Edited by spree4567 (160 posts) -

Keep getting an Authentication Failed error message too

#6 Edited by Subject2Change (2971 posts) -

yay! Got mine, in large through PayPal.

#7 Posted by rjayb89 (7806 posts) -

If they didn't want my money, why didn't they just say so.

#8 Edited by WilltheMagicAsian (1547 posts) -

Eh, brown. I'm not a brown kind of guy.

Oops, didn't see that it said it was black.

#9 Posted by DerekDanahy (869 posts) -

@WilltheMagicAsian said:

Eh, brown. I'm not a brown kind of guy.

Racist.

#10 Posted by ReyGitano (2491 posts) -

Wait, is this the same shirt that they did a limited run of back in the early days? I already have one of those... and I'm too lazy to go upstairs to my closet to actually check if it is.

#11 Posted by LiquidS (979 posts) -

@Zacagawea said:

On the streets of Ho Chi Minh City sure but it is pretty reasonable in the western world. Unless your poor then that would be steep.

#12 Edited by ShaggE (7174 posts) -

Oh man... gotta get this next month. Little pricey, but hey.

: Hot damn, that may be the most condescending post I've seen all day. I can't even take offense to it, it's so out of left field. It's just kind of... there.

#13 Posted by Baillie (4585 posts) -

@LiquidS said:

@Zacagawea said:

On the streets of Ho Chi Minh City sure but it is pretty reasonable in the western world. Unless your poor then that would be steep.

I hope you're joking. $20 for a shirt is always going to be labelled as 'steep'. Especially when users out of the US have to pay a minimum of $11 more.

#14 Posted by selbie (2095 posts) -

Somebody's monitor colours must be off.

Take my moneys!!

#15 Posted by RecSpec (4624 posts) -

Finally get to use the coupon code I had. $6 for me!

#16 Posted by vorpalparasite (336 posts) -

PayPal'd that mother fucker!

#17 Posted by LiquidS (979 posts) -

@ShaggE: Your Welcome.

@Baillie: No Jokes. Can't remember paying less than $20 in the last 5years for a tshirt that wasn't a generic "Buy 3 for $10" at Walmart type of crap.

#18 Posted by ShaggE (7174 posts) -

@LiquidS said:

@ShaggE: Your Welcome.

My welcome what?

#19 Posted by tracerace11 (316 posts) -

Getting gateway errors here. Does anybody have any reasons why this is happening?

#20 Posted by Yanngc33 (4551 posts) -

@tracerace11 said:

Getting gateway errors here. Does anybody have any reasons why this is happening?

Works fine for me....

#21 Edited by rjayb89 (7806 posts) -
Error from gateway:
Authentication Failed

That's all I'm getting. I've tried like 5 times now. Quintuple checked my info and everything.

#22 Posted by Zacagawea (1652 posts) -

@LiquidS said:

@Zacagawea said:

Money tends to have different values in different places.

#23 Posted by tracerace11 (316 posts) -
@rjayb89

Authentication Failed

That's all I'm getting. I've tried like 5 times now. Quintuple checked my info and everything.

Are you using a credit card like I am? I have noticed there are those getting shirts using PayPal. I am sitting here wanting to throw my phone and say "Oh yea? Authenticate this!"
#24 Posted by rjayb89 (7806 posts) -

@tracerace11: Yeah, I'm using a debit card and it just won't go through. I've used the very same card for a ton of Whiskey Media merchandise before.

#25 Posted by Snail (8772 posts) -

How is this better than Space Neon Lobsters?

#26 Posted by WMWA (1219 posts) -

Just ordered my medium! They have been paying attention to the threads I and others have made about new merch. Awesome.

#27 Posted by Bartronic (29 posts) -

Yeah My credit card was getting the same error, but going through pay pal worked

#28 Posted by plop1920 (458 posts) -

They don't have members discount code's for these shirts anymore huh?

#29 Posted by Aronman789 (2737 posts) -

@LiquidS said:

@Zacagawea said:

Dude, $20 for a shirt is hella steep, I could buy a handful of games of GOG for that. Sounds to me like you're one of those people that think $70 for a pair of jeans is reasonable.

#30 Posted by Barrock (3763 posts) -

Really wish they would use a different shirt brand. The American Apparel shirts are so damn thin. Love a Hanes Beefy Tee.

#31 Posted by Jolt92 (1645 posts) -

@Barrock: Really? I love the American Apparel shirts, awesome quality for the price.

I bought a dark blue and black plain shirt after getting my chat dragon-shirt because I liked it so much.

#32 Posted by Barrock (3763 posts) -

@Jolt92 said:

@Barrock: Really? I love the American Apparel shirts, awesome quality for the price.

I bought a dark blue and black plain shirt after getting my chat dragon-shirt because I liked it so much.

They are soft but they feel thin to me. My primary problem is I'm fat so it isn't totally the shirts problem. :(

#33 Posted by CollyWolly (80 posts) -

Another "Authentication Failed" error here. Any thoughts on escalating?

#34 Posted by NathHaw (2848 posts) -

If I can attain a poster and Space Neon Lobsters, all will be right in the world now.

#35 Posted by BionicRadd (627 posts) -

@Aronman789 said:

@LiquidS said:

@Zacagawea said:

Dude, $20 for a shirt is hella steep, I could buy a handful of games of GOG for that. Sounds to me like you're one of those people that think $70 for a pair of jeans is reasonable.

For a small print run t shirt, no, 20 bucks is not "hella steep". Go actually price getting decent shirts printed with multiple colors. It barely qualifies as "a little high" and compared to what you pay for other logo shirts in places that aren't Wal-Mart, it's "not bad at all".

#36 Posted by JJOR64 (19550 posts) -

Got my order in. :)

#37 Edited by Hizang (9359 posts) -

Got mine, £21 is quite a lot but hey I need the full set!

#38 Posted by onan (1332 posts) -

@Zacagawea said:

I'm going!

Edit: WHY DA FUCK IS DAT PICTURE BROWN?

It was kind of high, but I went with it anyway. Then it rang up for $27 after shipping, and I cancelled. There's only so much I'm willing to spend on a single t-shirt.

#39 Posted by DeanoXD (652 posts) -

First i think $25 shipped for a t-shirt is cheap but i can understand other peeps situations.

Second my cc failed as well but paypal worked just fine.

#40 Posted by ajamafalous (12448 posts) -

Yeah, I can't get through either. Authentication failed with my debit card. 

Also, any multicolored logo printed t shirt is going to run you $15-20.

#41 Posted by tracerace11 (316 posts) -

Just tried credit card again this morn, with no luck. This is unfortunate.

#42 Posted by owack6 (246 posts) -

I should have one of those coupons, can someone remind me where i can find it.

#43 Edited by SMTDante89 (2732 posts) -

As soon as I get paid on (hopefully) Monday this shirt will be mine.

Also love the last bit of that description for the shirt.

this stylish design that's guaranteed to spice up your airport security experience.

#44 Posted by RazielCuts (3067 posts) -

Talk of coupons on the live stream, sending by email? Never seen/had one before, are they a US only thang?

#45 Posted by Promethean007 (4 posts) -

Keep getting an Authentication Failed error message Whats going on?????

#46 Posted by Dogma (1006 posts) -

What's the price for shipping? And what price does a t-shirt have in the US?

20 USD = less than 140 SEK (swedish kronor). That is not very expensive in my country, not for a t-shirt with specific printing. Sometimes you find 50 SEK shirts or 3 for 2 or something like that for a 100 but if you want something that ain't of the rack it tends to cost 150 to 200 SEK. For me I guess the problem would be shipping...how much does that boost the price? 5-10 dollars? I would still pay around 200 SEK for a Giant Bomb T-shirt though. It a very specific thing and I am ready to pay for that.

#47 Posted by laserbolts (5445 posts) -

I never ever did get my shirt for signing up after. Probably should have brought that up sooner.

#48 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7596 posts) -

@Dogma said:

What's the price for shipping? And what price does a t-shirt have in the US?

20 USD = less than 140 SEK (swedish kronor). That is not very expensive in my country, not for a t-shirt with specific printing. Sometimes you find 50 SEK shirts or 3 for 2 or something like that for a 100 but if you want something that ain't of the rack it tends to cost 150 to 200 SEK. For me I guess the problem would be shipping...how much does that boost the price? 5-10 dollars? I would still pay around 200 SEK for a Giant Bomb T-shirt though. It a very specific thing and I am ready to pay for that.

It charged $11 for the shipping to the UK. Not too bad.

#49 Posted by rbanke (228 posts) -

Failed using CC like everyone else, but PayPal worked fine. I've been waiting for a shirt like this for a while.

#50 Posted by Joker369 (927 posts) -

I bought a quicksilver t-shirt from Macy's just the other day for $20 so I think that this is more than reasonable.