#1 Edited by cheishxc (92 posts) -

Hey guys,

So, I was just thinking since the Bombcast talks about movies as often as they do that it might be fun to start a movie club where we watch, or re-watch, some of the movies listed and talk about them in the forums. (and if the bombsquad want to record some MS3K type movie commentaries for premium members *wink wink*) Would that be something you guys would be interested in doing? This might be something that is already happening and if it is I'd love to be involved in something like that if someone could direct me to where that is happening.

#2 Edited by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

I would certainly participate.

#3 Posted by DarthOrange (3851 posts) -

I vote we start with Cannonball Run.

Discuss!

#4 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4286 posts) -

I would love to be a part of this. You would not believe some of the movies I haven't seen lol so an excuse to go back and check them out would be pretty cool.

#5 Posted by Iodine (542 posts) -

Dibs on the fast 6 review

#6 Edited by McGhee (6094 posts) -

In the good ol' days on Screened with Rorie and Alex, they would do just this. They watched a ton of movies with commentary. Sometimes others like Ryan or Norm would be there as well. It was awesome. Aliens was one of my particular favorites. Sadly, you can't access it anymore. If anyone knows where I can find those videos I would much appreciate it.

And also, lol.

#7 Edited by cheishxc (92 posts) -

I'm down for Cannonball Run!