Giant Bomb premium member upcoming sale?

Fitch5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Jeff talked about this last podcast. can anyone give me a date when this starts. I'm deff getting in. huge fan here. Love the show.

Michael Chiappetta

ps i'm Zack Ryders room mate IRL WWW YKI

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My guess would be around the Big Live Live Show Live later this month as the show was first used to get people to sign up for premium when the subscriptions first started.

JosephKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

just tell them you can get ryder on the bombcast, or at the very least on danswers, and i'm sure they'll give you an even bigger discount for the premium membership

HarrySound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I came here to ask this question. I just want to download quick looks to watch at work.

Maybe I should wait for the PayPal sign ups to be working.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By cornbredx

They made it sound like it would be this week on the bombcast, so I was guessing it would be announced today during MPP4, but if not it's probably going to be during the BLLSL in a couple weeks. Or maybe a few days before that.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

It's probably not going to be this week. We're still waiting to resolve some issues with our new payment processor.

HarrySound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rorie: so the sale won't go up until the new payment stuff is in place?

That's cool because it sounds like the current process isn't one I would want to use.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By rorie

@rorie: so the sale won't go up until the new payment stuff is in place?

That's cool because it sounds like the current process isn't one I would want to use.

We definitely want to make sure that the new subscription tech is in place before we launch a sale. It's going to be much better than what we have.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rorie: Oh, I just tried to re-up my premium tonight. I guess my account info had an old card so it lapsed. Guess I'll wait for that sale to go up. Really wanted to check out that Mario Party 4 vid...boo.