#1 Edited by Baillie (4081 posts) -

Giant Bomb's PS4 Stream starts at 11AM PST / 2PM EST / 7PM GMT.

Mod Edit: updating and temporarily pinning to prevent so many threads popping up to ask this question.

#2 Posted by Chaser324 (6429 posts) -

Starts at 11AM PST / 2PM EST.

#3 Edited by Morningstar (2150 posts) -

Gonna be good!

#4 Posted by Rabbykayn (223 posts) -

It had been listed on the "coming up" section yesterday but appears to be gone now.

#5 Edited by AMyggen (2867 posts) -

It had been listed on the "coming up" section yesterday but appears to be gone now.

That's because the "coming up" section only shows five items, so the stream has been pushed off for now. It'll show up again after the QL and Worth Playing in two hours.

#6 Posted by BeachThunder (11849 posts) -

It's been pushed off the list because of the other content. It will be after the Wold Amoung Us Quick Look.

#7 Posted by Baillie (4081 posts) -

Thanks, everyone.

#8 Edited by Marino (4653 posts) -

@amyggen said:

@rabbykayn said:

That's because the "coming up" section only shows five items, so the stream has been pushed off for now. It'll show up again after the QL and Worth Playing in two hours.

I can confirm it is still on the schedule on the back end. It should show up again in about 30 minutes.

Staff
#9 Edited by rethla (452 posts) -

Really bad info about the livestream and when it starts.

#10 Posted by Chaser324 (6429 posts) -

@rethla: I unpinned this after it showed up in the "Coming Up" section on the front page because it seemed no longer necessary.

#11 Posted by ripelivejam (3810 posts) -

joy, right after i go to work.

#12 Posted by shades846 (151 posts) -

Ok any chance of putting up an achive up soon on YouTube or for premium members?

#13 Edited by Hailinel (24418 posts) -

Ok any chance of putting up an achive up soon on YouTube or for premium members?

Vinny said at the end of the stream that he's making no promises on the archive.

#14 Posted by Milkman (16674 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@shades846 said:

Vinny said at the end of the stream that he's making no promises on the archive.

It should still be up on their Twitch page at the very least soon.

#15 Posted by Animasta (14673 posts) -

why would it be for premium members only? Literally none of the other long ass console streams were.

#16 Posted by TruthTellah (8805 posts) -

Vinny, man. Vinny... that guy.

There were some real nice moments in this stream.

#17 Posted by postnothing (65 posts) -

I can't believe I missed it! I hope they put up an archive on youtube or something :(

#18 Posted by Zeik (2369 posts) -

I can't believe I missed it! I hope they put up an archive on youtube or something :(

They took breaks several times specifically for Youtube archiving, so it should go up eventually.

#19 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (4957 posts) -

Great Stream GB

#20 Posted by Datajack (94 posts) -

@zeik said:

@postnothing said:

They took breaks several times specifically for Youtube archiving, so it should go up eventually.

Not to mention of course it's available on Twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb/b/479994010