Giant Bomb Unplugged

• 103 results
EchoEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tehbull: The PAX live D&D stuff is very, very streamlined, so they can stick to the funny and deal less with game mechanics. The podcasts archived on Wizards of the Coast's website will give you a much better idea of what an actual game session is like. If you're interested, JP McDaniel has a show called Rollplay that he does on his Twitch channel, which he also uploads to YouTube in parts after each session. I'm especially partial to the Dark Heresy game he has going now.

Mimakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It was a very fun show. Glad they could find the time, i think this should be more and more fun each time. Thanks guys, and well done Rorie on keeping the team and game together.

damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Great show! Kinda went exactly how this stuff tends to go the first time when most people don't know how to play, where you spend ages making characters etc and then the first encounter lasts forever, but it definitely picked up. I'm so glad Vinny was there, getting in to the spirit of things and being super dumb but also really playing to the strengths of a tabletop RPG. Hopefully the others pick up on that and start getting in to it more, realising that the game can allow for you to really be creative and more or less do whatever, provided you can pass the skill check rolls etc.

Wraithtek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#104  Edited By Wraithtek

I'm not an artist, so I just created VBOMB as a new character in FFXIV (using the name Vi Bomb, since the game takes First and Last names). More pics in gallery.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided