PistolPackinPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By PistolPackinPoet
No Caption Provided

Hey everybody! I wanted to show my appreciation to Giant Bomb by drawing and editing a vector illustration! It's an evil Giant Bomb! I'm trying to get back into doing some vector art and was thinking, what better way to get back into it by drawing things I love! So to Giant Bomb, this is for you!

If anybody has any comments on helping me get even better, please let me know! C+C encouraged! Thanks!

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

That's pretty cool, wouldn't mind see it as the new bombcast art as the one they currently used is now over 2 years old. Time for new replacement art @brad?

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Yo this image is da bomb! Hahaha sorry had to get that corny joke out of the way. Seriously though, awesome job!

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By whitegreyblack

@pistolpackinpoet: It looks like Mr. Bomb is going to kill my whole family and do unsavory, undignified things to the bodies. I like it (the art, not the killing and unsavory things). I think I'd like to see him with detailed individual teeth and a visible gum-line, because it would make him exponentially creepier.

(Please excuse my 3-minute Illustrator bastardization of your nice artwork)

I'm very very sorry.
I'm very very sorry.

Avatar image for pistolpackinpoet
PistolPackinPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitegreyblack:For a 3 minute edit, I like how the teeth turned out. I just didn't think that bomb should have human like teeth. That's a scary thought ,that a Giant Bomb managed to rip out human chompers to use it for his own. But it does work in a twisted way. Thanks for liking my art!

@naoiko: Haha No worries, I love bad puns :D Thanks for the complement!

@nightriff: Thanks! It would be awesome if they updated the Bombcast image to this!

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pistolpackinpoet: Ha ha yeah it's wrong on so many levels. I hope to see your (unbastardized) artwork as the icon of a future Bombcast or @zombiepie Community Showcase.

katpottz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks great so far, a few more shadows and highlights could be nice though.

PistolPackinPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Nice, it'd be a great mascot for Rival Video Game Website.

PistolPackinPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csl316:I didn't think of that. I should have made a Massive Grenade.

@katpottz: Thanks, I appreciate it. I agree, if I had more time, I think more details would have made it even better, but I needed to move on from this project to the next!

Thiefsie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Great work apart from the symmetrical fuse light which should be more 'hand-done'

PistolPackinPoet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thiefsie: Thank you! I appreciate the criticism. I couldn't figure out how to make the fuse light more 'hand-done' quickly enough. So I thought a starburst would work. I was trying to work with time constraints because if I didn't, it would take me forever to actually finish it. Too much of a perfectionist here. That's why I usually say fuck it, and try to rush it when I'm almost done.