#1 Posted by 01wilsonj (83 posts) -

I love giant bomb, quick looks, bombcasts and tnt make me very happy. i litterally spend hours on this site, im on a mission to watch every single quick look and listen to all the old bombcasts. In short im very happy with the service i get, so happy in fact i wish i paid more. i pay for alot of services in my life that i think are too expenisve and/or provice a disapointing service, my mobile phone and my satelite tv i think are overpriced with terrible customer service. giant bomb provide a fantastic amount of value and a large amount of content and i think $4.95 a month is too little i would happily pay $9.99, which would give the guys alot more capital to work with and imagine therfore alot more content for us. If i feel happily overdosed with content on the current rate imagine the amount of content we would get if we doubled there income. I would imagine more subsciber own content, live converage of TGS, GamesCom etc, which get missed out, maybe even a longer bombcast. I like spending money on a service that rewards me for my loyalty with fantstic support. I spend hours on this site, i just want to make sure im giving enough back.

#2 Posted by Commisar123 (1793 posts) -

okay.......so why are you calling them whores other then to get people to read this

#3 Edited by Djratchet (669 posts) -
#4 Edited by supermike6 (3564 posts) -
#5 Edited by wickedsc3 (1046 posts) -

More money does not make more time in the day. Even if you paid them more they still can only turn out a certain amount of content.

#6 Posted by AyKay_47 (293 posts) -

If you like it all that much, why not go gold like they say they prefer? Or are you opposed to saving a couple dollars on the bulk deal?

#7 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

On a related note I just saw Contagion.  Holy donkey punch was the movie boring as shit.

#8 Posted by selbie (1903 posts) -

Like aykay_47 says, go gold. That way you give them a chunk of money upfront and dont have to worry about regular payments for a whole year.

#9 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -

Odd how it's getting good reviews when no one likes it...

#10 Edited by Jonnyflash80 (499 posts) -

Your wall of text and lack of capitalization/punctuation lost me.

#11 Posted by Swoxx (3000 posts) -

As others have said. Just throw some cash into the tip jar

#12 Posted by sirdesmond (1241 posts) -

@Jonnyflash80 said:

Your wall of text and lack of capitalization/punctuation lost me.

Same here. I managed to get through it, but it was tough.

As others have said though in regards to the OP, use the tip jar if you have spare moneys laying around you need to get rid of.

#13 Posted by Twisted_Scot (1177 posts) -
@Commisar123 said:

okay.......so why are you calling them whores other then to get people to read this

YEAH! You promised there would be whores! I'm outta here.
#14 Posted by Kiemoe (1055 posts) -

Make.. two premium accounts?

#15 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@Djratchet: @supermike6: You guys so totally called him on his bluff! :P

#16 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

@Kiemoe said:

Why stop at two? Make three!

#17 Posted by TurboMan (7546 posts) -

@Kiemoe said:

Two medals underneath your avatar.

#18 Posted by Wacomole (819 posts) -

@wickedsc3 said:

More money does not make more time in the day. Even if you paid them more they still can only turn out a certain amount of content.

Ah, but if they had LOTS more money they could hire more people and equipment to delegate certain tasks thus adding more man-hours to a day.

#19 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Two misspelled trolling posts in one day? We've got a winner here.

#20 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@TurboMan said:

@Kiemoe said:

Gonna start looking like Mr. T's neck.
#21 Posted by Brendan (7811 posts) -

@TurboMan said:

@Kiemoe said:

I want my avatar to look like this:

#22 Posted by MikkaQ (10290 posts) -

You could always upgrade to a yearly gold account. I really need that mobile site so I keep subbin'.

#23 Posted by Brodehouse (9950 posts) -

Double the revenue is not going to suddenly make them have double the Gerstmann. Although Kessler is trying his best to clone Jeff.

In short, more jar time.