#1 Edited by Scizorz (60 posts) -

J Allard the pioneer of the blazer and hoodie combination and the one who showed us that we dont need a square to show us how achievement points are going to be the next big thing, no a dude like J Allard is what our industry needs to sell our games!

I think we should start up a general appreciation thread for all Giant bomb fans who respect  a figurehead who isnt afraid of being a geek and to be the darling of all hardcore gamers.

Heres hoping J gets off the zune and back onto the xbox platform , i want to see him come out in a blazeof glory, smoke fireworks to announce the next  console and how you can have interchangeable fashionable faceplates and how an idea like achievement points will chnage gaming, oh that was a fond memorie the 360 launch.

#2 Posted by SlowHands (347 posts) -

Here here for J!

His title is like CXO or something isn't it?

#3 Posted by Jonathan (660 posts) -

Anyone who has a head that shiny deserves our praise and adoration. If he were to travel to native lands, he wold be considered a god.

#4 Posted by Orange_Pork (611 posts) -

I'd hit it.

#5 Posted by Phantom (182 posts) -

Yung Cliff is better IMO, but Jallard is still pretty dope.

#6 Posted by Joker (675 posts) -

Starting my J Allard religion tomorrow.

#7 Posted by Axersia (1621 posts) -

Any guy who's actual first name is only one letter is awesome.

#8 Posted by Valentine (36 posts) -
denshuu said:
"I'd hit it.
"
For sure.
#9 Posted by Atlas (2457 posts) -

J Allard for President!

#10 Posted by Scizorz (60 posts) -

Anyone seen this?
J Allard is the dude

#11 Posted by ethan (776 posts) -

Hey don't forget you can create topics on a person's or game's or franchise's own page for organizational purposes. Like this thread should be here http://www.giantbomb.com/j-allard/72-89526/  Sadly we cant move a topic over to a article page's forum yet.

#12 Posted by Steve_Ramirez (1258 posts) -

I hit it, and got 20 gamerscore for it