• 156 results
#1 Posted by LackingSaint (1791 posts) -

Well, it's been a long road, but here we are. After over a month of painstaking ass-drawing and wrinkle-squiggling, we're finally here. The Bomb Squad takes on a very unique form of vodka-chugging in GiantBomb Animated: A Real Man's Drink

EDITOR'S NOTE: it's helpful to me if you watch the video from the actual video-page rather than in this embedded player, for analytics reasons. Up to you though.

Now because I know you guys are more receptive than most, i'll let you know that it's really really helpful to me when you Like, Favourite Comment on and Share my videos. Subscription is obviously neat too, as well as checking out my Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook!

Oh,. and if you missed our last installment, check it out here:

Enjoy!

#2 Edited by Yummylee (21547 posts) -

Oh, Jeff. No, Jeff, no! Nooooooo! I... wasn't expecting to see Jeff, even an animated Jeff, in such a position. I need soap.

Anywhoo, awesome as always. Really love how Jeff seems to always looks utterly insane in your videos with those coked up eyes of his. But then, he is the one who keeps conjuring up these crazy suggestions :P

#3 Posted by Nadafinga (958 posts) -

I like that the guy in the bathroom is

Alex.

Cheers on the new vid!

#4 Posted by jimmyfenix (3853 posts) -

Holy shit that was great! Keep up the good work man!

#5 Edited by jerseyscum (870 posts) -

Front page this. Now.

I almost lost it seeing Alex in the bathroom.

#6 Edited by TooWalrus (13178 posts) -

Oh man, that was good stuff. Poor Alex.

#7 Posted by vorpalparasite (285 posts) -

Excellent work duder!

#8 Edited by OurSin_360 (842 posts) -

"Do not put a fucking turkey baster full of liquor up your but. Ever! Under any circumstances" - Ryan Davis

#9 Edited by LackingSaint (1791 posts) -

I like that the guy in the bathroom is

Alex.

Cheers on the new vid!

You may also notice Alexis as the man contemplating a buttchug.

#10 Posted by Animasta (14675 posts) -

Man this was so weird because I hadn't heard this segment before.

awesome tho

#11 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11642 posts) -

Congratulations! You made an already uncomfortable segment that much more vivid in my mind thanks to your horrific animation!

#12 Posted by ShaggE (6427 posts) -

For a man lacking in sainthood, that was heavenly.

#13 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (4984 posts) -

AWESOME

#14 Edited by Zacagawea (1590 posts) -

GB should pay you and upload these on the site maybe once a week on a slow day like Monday. Pretty much like what Rooster Teeth does with their animated things that I've never actually bothered to click on. So I guess maybe not like that, possibly? Just kind of push the pure entertainment side of GB further. Idk. Good shit, duder.

#15 Edited by MachoFantastico (4650 posts) -

Awesome work duder, love your crazy animation style.

"your ass can't barf" I lose it at that every time. Without a doubt, one of Jeff's best sayings.

#16 Edited by EXTomar (4687 posts) -

I had forgotten about this conversation. It was always one of those "duh" kind of things but I guess someone had to make PSA about it!

#17 Posted by Itwastuesday (959 posts) -

your animations are excellent i like them a lot

#18 Posted by LackingSaint (1791 posts) -

GB should pay you and upload these on the site maybe once a week on a slow day like Monday. Pretty much like what Rooster Teeth does with their animated things that I've never actually bothered to click on. So I guess maybe not like that, possibly? Just kind of push the pure entertainment side of GB further. Idk. Good shit, duder.

That simultaneously sounds like an amazing dream (working with the GiantBomb guys on a professional basis) and a horrible nightmare (pumping out one of these EVERY WEEK!)

#19 Edited by JazzyJeff (400 posts) -

Love it!!!

#20 Posted by Pr1mus (3875 posts) -

This is great! More!

#21 Posted by TehBuLL (608 posts) -

o man that was great, i didnt even notice that was Alex in the bathroom. top notch.

#22 Edited by Benny (1952 posts) -

so awesome, was the end theme the end theme from the wire?

#23 Edited by LackingSaint (1791 posts) -

@benny said:

Indeed it was! I'm getting into bit of a habit of making the end theme to these animations songs from my recent obsessions (last one was music from OFF, a game i'd recently played at the time) and i'm on a bit of a The Wire bender right now. Turns out that's a pretty good show!

#24 Posted by erhard (400 posts) -

One of the best things I've ever seen.

#25 Posted by Mezmero (1873 posts) -

I had a good laugh so mission accomplished duder. I'll have nightmares about this for weeks. Your hard work is genuinely appreciated. Would love an animation for the Sky vs Sea email.

#26 Edited by pyrodactyl (1980 posts) -

@mezmero said:

I had a good laugh so mission accomplished duder. I'll have nightmares about this for weeks. Your hard work is genuinely appreciated. Would love an animation for the Sky vs Sea email.

The what? I'm familiar with the classic teleporting cat vs psychic dog email but not that sky vs sea one.

#27 Edited by jimmy_p (278 posts) -

These videos are so good. SO FUCKING GOOD

#28 Edited by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Wow love that shit man - creepiest stuff I ever saw. I feel like I'm going to have nightmares now.

Also, nice ending music man, loved that.

#29 Edited by Benny (1952 posts) -

@benny said:

Indeed it was! I'm getting into bit of a habit of making the end theme to these animations songs from my recent obsessions (last one was music from OFF, a game i'd recently played at the time) and i'm on a bit of a The Wire bender right now. Turns out that's a pretty good show!

Yeah, there's a reason it gets so much love from folk on the internet, fantastically well made show.

#30 Posted by LackingSaint (1791 posts) -

@mezmero said:

The what? I'm familiar with the classic teleporting cat vs psychic dog email but not that sky vs sea one.

Man, that teleporting cat vs psychic dog email really was something...

#31 Edited by innacces14 (735 posts) -

The fact that I just finished watching The Wire yesterday makes this that much more magical. *salutes* Awesome job, @lackingsaint! Keep up the good work! ^^

#32 Posted by kalmis (1558 posts) -

Subscribed!

#33 Edited by myketuna (1679 posts) -

You've done it again, m'man. These animations are glorious.

#34 Posted by AMyggen (2878 posts) -

Fantastic :D

#35 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4603 posts) -

Brillig

#36 Posted by Nick (660 posts) -

I love the part where patrick is writing "no beer up ass" lol

#37 Edited by Milkman (16685 posts) -

Unreal.

#38 Edited by JauntyHat (323 posts) -

I love your animation style, fits really well with the bombcast as well! Keep it up!

#39 Edited by ThePickle (4168 posts) -

Holy shit that's the music from the Wire.

#40 Edited by AngriGhandi (774 posts) -

So glad you did another one of these! They are by far the best-looking and funniest of all Bombimations.

Hard fact. Science.

#41 Posted by jiggajoe14 (670 posts) -

haha that had me rolling. Excellent work man.

#42 Edited by cloudnineboya (807 posts) -

To good. this so could be on like real tv!!! its actually fucking genius.

#43 Posted by isomeri (1257 posts) -
#44 Edited by Ghostiet (5251 posts) -

I hope that from now on Jeff is always the super creepy in-your-face dude and Ryan and Vinny are the timid, permanently concerned guys.

Also, love how the outro from The Wire is your outro.

#45 Posted by VoshiNova (1678 posts) -

So good man, thanks for making another!

#46 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3859 posts) -

These are amazing. Nice job duder.

I miss you Ryan :(

#47 Posted by LiquidPrince (15918 posts) -

So freaking creepy... in the best way!

#48 Posted by RecSpec (3805 posts) -

Dat ass.

#49 Posted by pickassoreborn (524 posts) -

Oh god, that was sublime. I especially like the bit when Vinny's eyes rotate.

#50 Posted by LackingSaint (1791 posts) -

Oh god, that was sublime. I especially like the bit when Vinny's eyes rotate.

Hey man, I got to that final shot and figured "why not?"