#151 Posted by hollitz (1419 posts) -

Wow! Very well done. The animation actually ads something to the conversation.

#152 Edited by HatKing (5816 posts) -

I just liked and subscribed on YouTube, and that's not something I do. Like, ever.

#153 Edited by LackingSaint (1771 posts) -

@hatking said:

I just liked and subscribed on YouTube, and that's not something I do. Like, ever.

Thanks, I really appreciate it! That said, folks should always try to remember to Like videos on YouTube when they genuinely enjoy the content, it can be a great motivator for content creators, as well as letting them know that people are into their work!

#154 Edited by BeefyGrandmole (338 posts) -

That was fantastic. I hope you make some more of these.

#155 Posted by HatKing (5816 posts) -

@hatking said:

Thanks, I really appreciate it! That said, folks should always try to remember to Like videos on YouTube when they genuinely enjoy the content, it can be a great motivator for content creators, as well as letting them know that people are into their work!

Honestly, I wasn't even aware I had a Youtube account, but I guess it's just attached to Gmail. I feel like everything is. But, you're right, I'll probably be better about supporting content now that I realize it's so easy.

#156 Edited by dudeglove (7686 posts) -

You're better off sampling Brad's fucked up urban legend horror stories if you're considering a sequel.

#157 Posted by Nadafinga (957 posts) -

@rabidcentipede said:

What time frame did they do these DS shop segments? I didn't start listening to the bombcast until December of 2010. So I assume they were early 2009 to mid 2010? I want to go back and listen to them. Many people have told me they are some of the best bombcast. Plus, this was hilarious.

Yeah, if memory serves that's the timeframe. You should also check out Jeff's horrific solo podcast in which he talks about nothing but Nintendo Downloadable releases, The Nintendownload X-Press. It should be on iTunes, and boy is it something.

This one in particular is great:

#158 Edited by Soap (3564 posts) -

That was great!

#159 Edited by LackingSaint (1771 posts) -

Portugeuse (Brazil) Subtitles now added thanks to the work of @maajin. What a great guy!

#160 Posted by DeadMonkeys (821 posts) -

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

Holy shit.

#161 Edited by development (2068 posts) -

More Dr. Katz

#162 Edited by Superfriend (1526 posts) -

What time frame did they do these DS shop segments? I didn't start listening to the bombcast until December of 2010. So I assume they were early 2009 to mid 2010? I want to go back and listen to them. Many people have told me they are some of the best bombcast. Plus, this was hilarious.

Yeah, you should go back to some of the old bombcasts. They are absolutely amazing. I loved the Nintendo Download section and Jeff´s solo podcast back in the day. Yeah, the joke got a little old after a while, but they had some amazing material in there. Truly better than most standup comedy routines.

#163 Edited by BSw (249 posts) -

@toowalrus said:

Jesus, are you the guy that made all of those Salad Fingers cartoons?

David Firth (Salad Fingers guy) is actually a huge inspiration of mine, so this is the best compliment i've ever received.

It does indeed have a bit of a Firth vibe, but I was mostly impressed by all the facial expressions. Nicely done!

#164 Edited by Greenshoes (276 posts) -

Good work, you should do the "touch the medallion" bit.

#165 Edited by Cold_Wolven (2211 posts) -

That was too good, damn fine work there.

#166 Edited by CaptainCharisma (339 posts) -

Just subscribed. Awesome work!

#167 Edited by ch3burashka (5009 posts) -

I'm pretty sure any certified psychologist would have you committed. Other than that, good job.

People with distinct (and especially creepy) art styles interest me; there's obviously something wrong with them that they see the world that way.

#168 Posted by Zornack (190 posts) -

@lackingsaint: The NintenDownload X-press iTunes isn't working and I can't seem to find them hosted anywhere else online. Anyone know of a way to listen to them?

#169 Posted by Kerned (1169 posts) -

I never click "subscribe."

I clicked "subscribe."

#170 Posted by marbleCmoney (452 posts) -

This is pretty great.

#171 Edited by LackingSaint (1771 posts) -

I'm pretty sure any certified psychologist would have you committed. Other than that, good job.

People with distinct (and especially creepy) art styles interest me; there's obviously something wrong with them that they see the world that way.

Thanks I think!

#172 Posted by AURON570 (1672 posts) -

I remember listening to this one back in the day, good stuff.

#173 Edited by Beforet (2912 posts) -

Jesus Christ, I miss the Wiiware segment of the bombcast.

#174 Edited by Orbitz (67 posts) -

I was laughing pretty damn hard at this.. Excellent job, duder!

Edit: I liked and subscribed.

#175 Edited by Clubvodka (411 posts) -

Loved it! Cried laughing the first time I watched it.

#176 Edited by LackingSaint (1771 posts) -

Just finished setting up a Facebook page for the Animations which you can find on my channel and video description, which means if you want to stay up to date on progress on any of my future work (GiantBomb Animated or not) you can pick whichever social network you happen to use (Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook)! You'll find the links in the little side-boxes on the top banner.

#177 Edited by lokilaufey (244 posts) -

The Hat Judge segment at the beginning would be pretty funny to see animated.

#178 Posted by Zephan (48 posts) -

Great work! Going to have a look at the others now. Looking forward to the next one!

#179 Posted by Glottery (1109 posts) -

Amazing, especially since I've listened to those Wii-ware bits from the "This Year's Collection" complications a lot lately. Hope to see more of this!

#180 Posted by alexisg (379 posts) -

@hatking said:

This.

Staff
#181 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4578 posts) -

@coafi said:

I fucking love this. Jeff and Ryan were brilliant. I especially enjoyed when Jeff says "congratulations" and Ryan responds with "thank you.".

I just loved the shit out of that whole segment. Seemed ripe for animatin'.

Yes and yes. Fantastic job duder!

#182 Posted by razielrioux (125 posts) -

Jesus!

Jeff looks creepy. Fantastic job

#183 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1384 posts) -

My mom loves this, AND SO DO I.

#184 Posted by rand0mZer00 (204 posts) -

Fantastic.

#185 Posted by Red12b (9075 posts) -

that scared the bajeezus outta me

#186 Posted by LackingSaint (1771 posts) -

My mom loves this, AND SO DO I.

I'm glad your mom liked it!

#187 Posted by Swoxx (2988 posts) -

This is awesome. Great work there duder.

#188 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1946 posts) -

This is fucking amazing. You have to keep doing these.

#189 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

Fantastic work, can't wait to see more of these!

#190 Edited by ColonelRick (114 posts) -

The Hat Judge segment at the beginning would be pretty funny to see animated.

If Jeff's ever out of a job, he could always become trailer guy or voice over man, haha.

#191 Posted by rudyarr (251 posts) -

that was fantastic! I could not stop laughing!! Please do more!!!

#192 Posted by LackingSaint (1771 posts) -

And now a quickie for y'all while I work on a new animation (which may or may not be another Bombcast excerpt~~~)

#193 Edited by BillyTheKid (484 posts) -

FUCKING AWESOME. This is great. Wii Shop Music LOL.

#194 Posted by OurSin_360 (833 posts) -

Very Nice! It's pretty amazing how most of the random shit they do could be turned into skits like this lol.

#195 Edited by LackingSaint (1771 posts) -

Oh, the video seems to have been removed from the GiantBomb Community Showcase. Not that I mind of course, it's not up to me, but i'm interested as to why that's specifically the case for my video and nothing else.

#196 Posted by TheHT (10880 posts) -

This is really amazing stuff duder. Well done!

#197 Edited by MeAuntieNora (464 posts) -

Only just saw this... brilliant, brilliant stuff! Easily one of the best GB inspired animations.

#198 Edited by Sesquipedaliant (63 posts) -

Great work! Reminded me how much I miss the e-shop segment. Some of those bits still make me laugh till it hurts.

#199 Edited by notdavid (821 posts) -

I don't know how I let this sit so long without watching it. You have a fantastic style. Really solid animation. Reminds me a bit of Egoraptor, but has a more tactile, hand built quality to it.

#200 Posted by WeskerResi001 (24 posts) -

That was awesome!