#1 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Audio version: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/

Subscribe to us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/giant-bomb-community-podcast/id635771464

RSS Feed: feed://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/feed.xml

Featuring: @ackbarthegreat, @alaska_gamer, @atlas, @ghostiet, @nyxfe, @phatmac, and @reddenblack

We discuss the varying wonders of Soul Hackers, Dota2, Proteus, Wadjet Eye Adventure Games, Singularity, Mother (and Mother 3), Injustice, our love and or hate of hip-hop, and more.

Games we SHOULD have talked about include Dark Souls (always), Gundam Breaker, Another Century's Episode, and Folklore.

If you have comments, complaints, questions, or whatever else you might be able to come up with, shoot us an email at giantbombcommunitypodcast@gmail.com and we will more than likely read it on air.

RIP Talking Points. Just listen to the podcast!

#2 Edited by TooWalrus (13240 posts) -

Uh...

#3 Posted by Winternet (8027 posts) -
#4 Posted by believer258 (12017 posts) -

What's with the anime boobs?

#5 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1663 posts) -

What's with the anime boobs?

Because we're all out of naked cartoon pussy?

#6 Posted by ArclightBorealis (1563 posts) -

Nyx, I fucking approve.

#7 Edited by ZombiePie (5711 posts) -

I want to ask questions for this podcast...but every time that I have sent questions to a podcast the podcasters have developed an irrational hatred towards me.

#8 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

I will answer any question no matter how dumb it is, guaranteed.

#9 Posted by Yummylee (22114 posts) -

I will listen to this. I've listened to 'em all so far and it's good to see they're still going. Even though I still have difficulty in discerning which voice belongs to whom--besides ghostiet, because dat accent--it's made for some alright listening.

#10 Edited by Bollard (5687 posts) -

I haven't given this a listen yet (mainly due to exam revision), but I should really see what's up with the other (less British) GiantBomb community run podcast.

@zombiepie said:

I want to ask questions for this podcast...but every time that I have sent questions to a podcast the podcasters have developed an irrational hatred towards me.

Know that we at The Mighty Electronic Box don't hate you zombiepie <3 (We also like questions!)

#11 Edited by ZombiePie (5711 posts) -

with the other (less British) GiantBomb community run podcast.

At least they don't improperly date their podcast.

#12 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Send in a question and we'll answer it! We won't hate you either!

#13 Posted by Chaser324 (6661 posts) -

@zombiepie: yyyy/mm/dd is the best date format! Perfect sorting!

#14 Edited by Yummylee (22114 posts) -

That Nightcall remix is bloody bitchin'.

AKA

I listened to the whole thing and I wanted you to know that by referencing the song that finished it off. Anywhoo this was perhaps the best episode yet. I especially enjoyed the conversation about the Romance of Three Kingdoms games.

#15 Posted by Bollard (5687 posts) -

@chavtheworld said:

Hahahaha, you know you didn't have to change the date every time you put it in the spotlight :P

#16 Posted by Bobby_The_Great (1009 posts) -

Glad you guys are still going! After my computer crapped out on me, I had feared the worst. But glad to see it going strongly!

#17 Posted by NyxFe (248 posts) -

@yummylee said:

That Nightcall remix is bloody bitchin'.

AKA

I listened to the whole thing and I wanted you to know that by referencing the song that finished it off. Anywhoo this was perhaps the best episode yet. I especially enjoyed the conversation about the Romance of Three Kingdoms games.

Nice to know my taste in music is appreciated by someone. That RotTK talk really makes me want a game purely about writing letters and trying not to offend people or something. I think there is potential there.

Anyway thanks for listening! we certainly all appreciate it.

#18 Posted by Ghostiet (5289 posts) -

I miss Talking Points.

@yummylee said:

I will listen to this. I've listened to 'em all so far and it's good to see they're still going. Even though I still have difficulty in discerning which voice belongs to whom--besides ghostiet, because dat accent--it's made for some alright listening.

My accent is a celebrity!

#19 Posted by ZombiePie (5711 posts) -

@zombiepie said:

@chavtheworld said:

Hahahaha, you know you didn't have to change the date every time you put it in the spotlight :P

I'm not changing the date, I'm correcting a typographical error.

#20 Edited by Bollard (5687 posts) -

@chavtheworld said:

@zombiepie said:

@chavtheworld said:

I'm not changing the date, I'm correcting a typographical error.

I don't know, I think the British know more about time than you guys, we are kind of the centre of all time zones!

#21 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Glad you guys are still going! After my computer crapped out on me, I had feared the worst. But glad to see it going strongly!

Bobby you're alive!!!

#22 Posted by Bobby_The_Great (1009 posts) -
@phatmac said:

@bobby_the_great said:

Bobby you're alive!!!

I am. My stupid computer completely overheated, and it's taken me a while to save up and get a new one. Love the podcast so far guys, good job.

#23 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Thanks!