Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

Man i've had game magazine subscriptions since i was just a little kid, and had g4 for a while but i dumped it because it turned into a bunch of filler, but i really could not identify with the reviewers or hosts. The guys at Giantbomb really look and feel like real gamers or some guys you might hang out with. I don't mean to suck up but this site is awesome new vids everyday, especially  endurance run of persona 4 which reminds me of mystery science theater 3000. I just want to say thank you to all the guys at giant bomb for putting so much work in.

#1 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

Man i've had game magazine subscriptions since i was just a little kid, and had g4 for a while but i dumped it because it turned into a bunch of filler, but i really could not identify with the reviewers or hosts. The guys at Giantbomb really look and feel like real gamers or some guys you might hang out with. I don't mean to suck up but this site is awesome new vids everyday, especially  endurance run of persona 4 which reminds me of mystery science theater 3000. I just want to say thank you to all the guys at giant bomb for putting so much work in.

#2 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -

Dang right yo. Giant Bomb is bringin' back the hip-hop game! Err...games journalism game! Straight back to the '90s, son!

#3 Posted by ChickenPants (934 posts) -

''look and feel like gamers''

I just got an image of you groping the guys.

#4 Posted by natetodamax (19212 posts) -

Welcome to the site! Be sure to check out the forum FAQ/Guide if you have any questions, or feel free to ask a fellow Bomber

#5 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
TripMasterMunky said:
Dang right yo. Giant Bomb is bringin' back the hip-hop game! Err...games journalism game! Straight back to the '90s, son! [more]
I'm not sure whether to be turned on or off by your avatar.
#6 Posted by Mikemcn (6996 posts) -

Ya its pretty awesome hahaha

#7 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -
Gizmo said:
TripMasterMunky said: Dang right yo. Giant Bomb is bringin' back the hip-hop game! Err...games journalism game! Straight back to the ... [more]
On.

And Gizmo is cute. I used to have a tabby cat named Gizmo.
#8 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -
TripMasterMunky said:
Gizmo said: TripMasterMunky said: Dang right yo. Giant Bomb is bringin' back the hip-hop game! Err...games journalism game! Straight back ... [more]
She's the lady Terminator right?
#9 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -
Gizmo said:
TripMasterMunky said: Gizmo said: TripMasterMunky said: Dang right yo. Giant Bomb is bringin' back the hip-hop game! Err...games journalism game! ... [more]
Correct. She has class.
#10 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

well it is better then gametrailers tv which only shows one new esp per month.