#1 Posted by MacEG (277 posts) -

For premium members who signed up for auto-renew, do we get the new T-Shirts each year?

#2 Posted by RioStarwind (645 posts) -

Yes, I auto renew every year and get a 15$ code for a t-shirt every time.

#3 Posted by MacEG (277 posts) -

:/. Didn't get one for the second year.

#4 Edited by thatdutchguy (1294 posts) -

My T-shirt was caught by customs and had to pay 20 euro in Taxes to the Postman :,( so i payed 70 euros ( 90 dollars ) for a year sub....

I wish it wasn't mandatory to get a T-shirt when you buy a sub via paypal, i rather have a discount than a T-shirt.

#5 Posted by Toxeia (743 posts) -

@maceg: We get a $15 code. Though... I always have to write and request it because it never gets sent automatically.

#6 Posted by WilliamHenry (1256 posts) -

@maceg said:

You don't automatically get sent a new shirt. You get sent a code for $15 in their store. Its up to you to use it.

#7 Posted by Power_Of_The_Night (10 posts) -

I wan't a Giant Bomb T Shirt. How do I get one?

#8 Posted by WilliamHenry (1256 posts) -

I wan't a Giant Bomb T Shirt. How do I get one?

http://store.giantbomb.com/

#9 Posted by MacEG (277 posts) -

@williamhenry: Is the $15 dollar code sent automatically or do you have to request it as well?

@toxeia: HMM. It seems that's what I'm going to have to do I suppose. Do you have the address/contact information off hand?

@thatdutchguy: That sounds lame. The shirts are high quality though.

#10 Posted by Power_Of_The_Night (10 posts) -
#11 Edited by alternate (2789 posts) -

You should get at store code automatically to the email you signed up with.

email support@giantbomb.com, pm @rorie or frailgesture on twtter.should sort you out.

#12 Posted by dgtlty (191 posts) -

Do sold out sizes of shirts ever come back in stock?

#13 Posted by DEFE (302 posts) -

@thatdutchguy: Hm, what about the periodic sales? I've purchased all of my subs in the various 35 dollar sales. Those don't include t-shirts. I don't recall if they accept paypal for those though...

#14 Edited by Ravelle (1661 posts) -

@maceg said:

Same, not that I mind. The 20-30 Euros import costs I had to pay at the door kind of sucked.