#1 Posted by hustlerlt (289 posts) -

Just go to Humble Bundle website now! They have Saints Row 2, Saints Row 3, Risen 2: Dark Waters, Sacred 2 Gold, Dead Island GOTY and all of the Saints Row 3 DLC for only $4.50!

#2 Posted by Turkalurch (198 posts) -
#3 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5139 posts) -

That's an amazing deal. Too bad I already have everything I would want out of that bundle.

#4 Edited by DetectiveSpecial (464 posts) -

Done and done. Thanks for the heads-up.

#5 Edited by L1GHTN1N (436 posts) -

I have all the games I want, but the Saints Row 3 soundtrack is probably worth $5.

Also if anyone was planning on just buying them and spliting up the keys: Risen 2, Sacred 2, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3 is one Steam key, Dead Island and Saints Row 3: The Full Package is another, and I'd imagine Riptide is a 3rd key.

#6 Posted by DeathTrap (225 posts) -

Nice! Thanks for the head up - been curious about Risen 2.

#7 Edited by LordAndrew (14420 posts) -

I have all the former THQ games thanks to a big Steam bundle, and then I bought Dead Island in the summer sale. I'm not willing to spend $25 for Riptide right now, but I might still get the base bundle and give away the keys.

Edit: Looks like I don't have Risen 2 yet, actually.

#8 Posted by Wheady (106 posts) -

sweet! thanks duder!

#9 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Just grabbed it, thanks!

#10 Edited by fisk0 (3778 posts) -

Riptide is the only game I don't already own, not sure it's worth $25. Had they provided DRM free copies I'd consider buying another set of the Saint's Row games, but not just another set of Steam keys.

That said, it's a great deal for people who don't already own everything in the bundle (not sure how that could happen, since there was a Steam summer sale just a week ago, where everything above was on sale).

#11 Edited by CallMeTetris (72 posts) -

Just picked it up for a buck. Had my eye on Sacred and Risen for a while, so I couldn't really pass it up. Super great deal!

#12 Posted by TheHT (10816 posts) -

iss very gud deal.

#13 Posted by Freshbandito (642 posts) -

grabbed it practically just for the 1st track on the saints row the third soundtrack that comes with the purchase.

#14 Posted by helveticahero (9 posts) -

Just a heads up duders: the games are combined into 3 keys:

One for Risen, Sacred, Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3

One for Saints Row 3 Complete and Dead Island

One for Dead Island Riptide

Just in case you were hoping to split em up.

#15 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (969 posts) -

Truck fights anyone? I figure Dead Island would be better with a co-op partner, so if anyone getting this bundle wants to add me on steam and play a little dead island some time hit me up.

#17 Edited by CountRockula (398 posts) -

I always love how hilariously low-rent their promo videos are.

#18 Edited by ZolRoyce (622 posts) -

Great deal, and it comes with the soundtracks! Oh boy SR3 better have the main menu theme in that soundtrack, I will rock it everywhere.

Just a heads up for people getting or thinking of getting the Saints Row 3 Full Package, despite it's name it does leave out two of the dlcs.

The Blood Sucker Pack

And the Unlockable Pack.

#19 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11423 posts) -

It's a pity I own most of those games, otherwise I'd probably jump in with the foolish assumption that I wouldn't hate Risen 2, when in actuality, having spent money on it, I know that game is probably junk.

#20 Posted by Ezakael (910 posts) -

@arbitrarywater: Risen 2 is a real shame. It has a cool setting and the areas themselves are pretty fun to explore, but the combat is so god awful that it practically ruins the whole game. They should have just kept the first games combat.

#21 Posted by MarkM (288 posts) -

no, its $25 for everything :(

#22 Posted by Capum15 (4792 posts) -

That's an amazing deal. Too bad I already have everything I would want out of that bundle.

Yep.

#23 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11423 posts) -
@ezakael said:

@arbitrarywater: Risen 2 is a real shame. It has a cool setting and the areas themselves are pretty fun to explore, but the combat is so god awful that it practically ruins the whole game. They should have just kept the first games combat.

Was the first game much better? Between this and my previous failures to get anywhere with Gothic, I get the impression that I wouldn't be a fan of anything else Piranha Bytes put out.

#24 Posted by Demoskinos (14524 posts) -

Eh...I feel apathetic about this. Saints Row 2 is garbage on the PC. I already own Saints Row 3 and aint no way I'm paying $25 to get the only other game I'm mildly interested in. =\

#25 Edited by Beforet (2911 posts) -

So ignoring Riptide (25...), is Sacred 2 any good? Or the SR3 DLC, for that matter? I assume SR2 is what it is (I've heard bad things about the PC version)

Oh, and they changed the controls for Risen 2? Oh, that's rotten. I've only played a couple minutes of Risen 1's demo, but within seconds I was like "YEP THIS IS GOTHIC" which I liked. :(

#26 Edited by Ezakael (910 posts) -

@arbitrarywater: What Gothic did you play? I'm a huge fan of the First 2 games personally. The first Risen plays like Gothic 3. The combat is just simple left click to attack and right click to block. So assuming you played the third one I'd say stay away from Risen altogether, if you played the first two than you may like it a bit more because the combat is less clunky.

#27 Edited by super2j (1652 posts) -

I got this bundle for risen 2 and sacred and dead island( just cause for Dead island). My interest is in Risen 2 (which researching it makes me less interested) and sacred 2 (research made me way more interested.).

#28 Edited by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

Even all this time after they started doing them, I'm amazed by the stuff the Humble Bundle guys do. Thanks for the heads-up.

#29 Posted by ripelivejam (3473 posts) -

so saints row 2 still isn't playable on pc?

#30 Posted by Wampa1 (626 posts) -

I got Sacred 2 on Gamersgate and that version is awkward and almost broken. Is the steam version that came out in December last year any more stable?

#31 Posted by charlie_victor_bravo (924 posts) -

Bumbing this so if you have not played SR3, you have no excusess.

#32 Posted by alanm26v5 (435 posts) -

I feel like I've bought Saints Row 3 like 4 times already. Picked this up for Dead Island though because why not?

#33 Posted by Soap (3561 posts) -

I already own all of it (except Riptide) tempted though just for the soundtracks. How is the SR3 soundtrack?

#34 Edited by Wampa1 (626 posts) -

@soap: Just 8 of the Tracks composed for the game, which is a shame since all the shop menu music in that game is great.

#35 Edited by charlie_victor_bravo (924 posts) -

@soap: Well, it has that ringtone song and few not so great ones, but not any licensed songs.

@alanm26v5: Yeah, I know what you mean. This is the fourth time for me. But I really got this more for SR2 and other games.

#36 Posted by Chaser324 (6265 posts) -

@l1ghtn1n said:

I have all the games I want, but the Saints Row 3 soundtrack is probably worth $5.

FYI: It doesn't include any of the licensed music. It's just the original tracks.