GodFather2 or Assualt on Dark Athena

Monopolized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Monopolized

Not sure where this goes but I am wonder what game I should get not to sure about either game and I don't know much about either..

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By atejas

Godfather 1 was pretty fun, but AoDA sounds waaaay better. I wouldn't know, though, having never played Riddick.

fillmoejoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By fillmoejoe

Putting 60 bucks on that is hard. Hmm I would have to say Dark Athena if for the simple fact that Godfather 2 might just be an upgraded Godfather 1 with business management. This is easier to choose if you've never played the original Riddick, then you can try the original and the added content. Still I would like to try Godfather 2 just not as sure if it will be a great game.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By toowalrus
ConfusedSanity said:
"Not sure where this goes but I am wonder what game I should get not to sure about either game and I don't know much about either.."
If you aren't sure about ether game, and you don't know much about either... maybe you shouldn't drop $60 bucks on either right now. I'd rent one, and see if you like it, or buy a game you know you want to play.
Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Snail

Assault on Dark Athena is a great game, get the 2 game bundle with Escape from Butcher Bay too, if you haven't that one yet.

NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By NukeGoBoom

Godfather.I found the Riddick demo frustrating.Or maybe thats just becouse i hate FPS without regenerating health.
But the managament in Godfather looks nice,Not hard trophy/achievements and there arent many "Like GTA...But with..." games these days and more than enough FPS (yes this is meelee fps so what.go get condemned).

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By EpicSteve

Keep in mind Hannah Montana just came out, there's more at stake here.

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By azteris
NukeGoBoom said:
"Godfather.I found the Riddick demo frustrating.Or maybe thats just becouse i hate FPS without regenerating health.But the managament in Godfather looks nice,Not hard trophy/achievements and there arent many "Like GTA...But with..." games these days and more than enough FPS (yes this is meelee fps so what.go get condemned)."
Condemned and Escape from Butcher Bay are very different games. Did you play both or are you just guessing?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By jakob187

Well, according to GameSpot, Godfather II kills puppies and urinates on human hope.

Dark Athena sounds like the winner in this round.
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By raven_squad

Well, not much of a decision here. Escape from Butcher Bay is actually a good game. Godfather II is not. Dark Athena is a non-issue since it sounds like you haven't played Escape from Butcher Bay. 

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 66

#12  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Go with Riddick. I hear that game is good.

TravisT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By TravisT

I'm picking up both, but I would recommend Dark Athena. It's two great games in one for 60 bucks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ee2492b629bb
deactivated-5ee2492b629bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Dark Athena because nothing about the Mafia setting does anything for me.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Milkman

I say Dark Athena because you KNOW you're getting at least one great game. The original Godfather was alright but nothing too special.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kush

I've heard mixed things about both games, but since I can see that you never played Riddick when it originally came out...I can easily recommend Assault on Dark Athena over The Godfather 2. Escape From Butcher Bay was/is fantastic and needs to be played, not to mention you get a whole second campaign and maybe some decent MP. I sort of look at Dark Athena in the same way as Bully: SE ...a fantastic game for those who missed out on it originally and a decent upgrade for fans of the original.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#17  Edited By Geno

Dark Athena. Unless you want to see a great movie license get raped...again.