#1 Posted by Dee7 (4 posts) -

I haven't heard a single bad thing about this movie. I plan on going this afternoon at 1:30. Can't Wait!

#2 Edited by DemoMan (140 posts) -

It is going to premiere on wednesday here in denmark, so I'm planning on watching it that day.. Its like christmas!:-D

#3 Posted by SarazinRuin (157 posts) -

Why so Serious?

#4 Posted by SarazinRuin (157 posts) -

Why so Serious?

#5 Posted by Jax (461 posts) -

I saw it guys, and it was BRILLIANT.

Don't read any spoilers. Wait in line if you have to. Pee before you wait in line, because when you wait in line, you'll need to pee - hence you will be peeing durring the movie.

But it was all around amazing. Simply, amazing.

#6 Posted by Aurarian (6 posts) -

Best fucking movie this year. I mean... Goddamn.. it was good.

#7 Posted by ManMadeGod (1562 posts) -
Jax said:
"I saw it guys, and it was BRILLIANT.

Don't read any spoilers. Wait in line if you have to. Pee before you wait in line, because when you wait in line, you'll need to pee - hence you will be peeing durring the movie.

But it was all around amazing. Simply, amazing.
"
Saw the movie last night and I agree, it was amazing.
Have fun
#8 Edited by Guiltyspark (554 posts) -

"let me show you a magic trick"

caption

#9 Posted by Ehden (214 posts) -

I'm seeing it tonight because i was away last week, I hope i dont soil myself in excitement.

#10 Posted by Ehden (214 posts) -

Im going to see it tonight also because i was away last week, I hope i dont soil myself in excitement.

#11 Posted by Krypton (337 posts) -

I'm seeing it on the opening night, Thursday. Btw I live in Ireland.

#12 Posted by Pikapichu (66 posts) -

It has to be one of the bests movies of the year. They managed to nail the Joker's persona perfectly.

#13 Posted by Krypton (337 posts) -

I'm seeing it on the opening night, Thursday. Btw I live in Ireland.

#14 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -
Don't watch that clip!

This and Wall-E are the best movies of the year so far.
#15 Posted by stAtic (1638 posts) -

Good for you. I'm going to watch it this Friday.

#16 Posted by angryemu (79 posts) -

I'm going to see it after payday this week. I've managed to avoid just about everything about the movie. All I know is that it features Batman and the Joker and that Heath Ledger died. I've seen no trailers, I've read no reviews. I hope I'm not disappointed.

#17 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

I saw it a couple days ago and it made me love Batman again. He was such a badass. Man, it was really, really good.

#18 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

Best super hero movie ever

some one dies, i wont say who.

#19 Posted by Randolph (374 posts) -

I picked up Batman Begins on Blu to gear up for it, and I'm seeing it today.  I haven't heard anything bad about, and I'm all geared up for some good dark detective action.  I've even added Batman back to my comic pile lately with Batman: Gotham After Midnight. (excellent stuff, btw)

#20 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

The Dark Knight is pure awesome. For me the best movie release this year from the super hero genre despite the fact that Iron Man is gold also.  I am sure you will enjoy the movie and I am planning on seeing it again with some mates having already seen it with my brother.

#21 Posted by Dee7 (4 posts) -

Iron Man wae excellent, and so was Batman. What a great year for action-comic movies!

#22 Posted by speciman (49 posts) -

Still waiting for the movie to pop up at my place.. I live in Mauritius.

Don't know where it is? Google it!

*sign*

#23 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

God i wanna see this film so bad after reading the wiki article!

#24 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

Ok!