#1 Edited by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

My key is gone folks!

However, if anyone else wants to trade their key on this thread thats cool too, I feel like a lot of people have em because of the Bioshock Pre-order.

EDIT 2: My friend just told me he also as an X-com key to give away, should give me the code by today. Again, a swap would be extra appreciated! Ill check back in a few and pm the person I choose.

#2 Edited by living4theday258 (678 posts) -

hey i would like a copy of x-com! afraid i dont have any codes to give away though :(

#3 Edited by mlarrabee (2875 posts) -

I've a copy of Don't Starve in my gift inventory. I also have a code for Metro 2033 I've been trying to give away, but I imagine you (like everyone else on the planet) already have that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mklarrabee/

#4 Edited by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

I've a copy of Don't Starve in my gift inventory. I also have a code for Metro 2033 I've been trying to give away, but I imagine you (like everyone else on the planet) already have that.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mklarrabee/

I'll take the Dont Starve if you don't mind! Ill pm you the X-com code now.

#5 Edited by super2j (1651 posts) -

oooohhh missed the xcom. sadness. but cheers anyway

#6 Posted by super2j (1651 posts) -

@sackmanjones: if you dont mind me asking, how did you end up with an extra key? There are some generous people on these forums who on occasion give away very recent stuff (like you). did you click the buy button twice?

#7 Edited by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

@super2j said:

@sackmanjones: if you dont mind me asking, how did you end up with an extra key? There are some generous people on these forums who on occasion give away very recent stuff (like you). did you click the buy button twice?

On amazon it will say buy another copy, I did that and the discount was applied to my account and it just spit out another key.

#8 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

Gonna bump this in case anyone missed it. I have another copy of xcom to give, I would really appreciate another copy of don't starve for my friend if possible. Thanks duders in advance

#9 Posted by super2j (1651 posts) -

I would love the xcom. But i cant help with the dot starve..

#10 Edited by super2j (1651 posts) -

Gonna bump this in case anyone missed it. I have another copy of xcom to give, I would really appreciate another copy of don't starve for my friend if possible. Thanks duders in advance

I am sorry I dont have a copy of Dont starve but... spare a cup of xcom for a neighbor? neighbor?