Got the money, dont have the game...

Cobhammar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By Cobhammar

Ive got the cash to buy a game right now. I was going to buy Mass Effect 2, but now that I've beaten it I feel like it might be a waste of money. Im trying to think of what else I could buy. Dragon Age came to mind, but like Mass Effect 2, I've already beaten that. I was thinking my best choice is probably Modern Warfare 2. Yes, I've also beaten that, but the multiplayer  will keep me coming back. My other idea is to just wait for a game like Final Fantasy XIII or something. Anyways, I thought I would write this quick blog in hopes that somebody might have a suggestion. So....any suggestions people?

Cobhammar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By Cobhammar

Ive got the cash to buy a game right now. I was going to buy Mass Effect 2, but now that I've beaten it I feel like it might be a waste of money. Im trying to think of what else I could buy. Dragon Age came to mind, but like Mass Effect 2, I've already beaten that. I was thinking my best choice is probably Modern Warfare 2. Yes, I've also beaten that, but the multiplayer  will keep me coming back. My other idea is to just wait for a game like Final Fantasy XIII or something. Anyways, I thought I would write this quick blog in hopes that somebody might have a suggestion. So....any suggestions people?

Bobdaman18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Bobdaman18

If there isn't any game you want...then don't buy anything?  Theres a few good games on the horizon and i'm sure one of them will catch your eye.
ryoma122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ryoma122

just bide your time and wait for 13 that probibly the best choice rite now any way

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By penguindust
Chirag4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Chirag4

Dude, Darksiders or FFXIII.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xyzygy

Bayonetta.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
@Cobhammar said:
" Ive got the cash to buy a game right now. I was going to buy Mass Effect 2, but now that I've beaten it I feel like it might be a waste of money. Im trying to think of what else I could buy. Dragon Age came to mind, but like Mass Effect 2, I've already beaten that. I was thinking my best choice is probably Modern Warfare 2. Yes, I've also beaten that, but the multiplayer  will keep me coming back. My other idea is to just wait for a game like Final Fantasy XIII or something. Anyways, I thought I would write this quick blog in hopes that somebody might have a suggestion. So....any suggestions people? "
If you already beat DA:O & MW2, why would you bring it up as something you would pay for?

Get an Indie Game: Dungeon Adventure. That should keep you occupied for awhile...cost ya $2.
Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Jadeskye

Don't forget to check the giantbomb goty list. There were 2 or 3 on there i totally missed and picked up this last month.  All fantastic.