This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Deadmeat (94 posts) -

I know the fanboys of GB will bash me, but as a paying member not sure where else to say this... Last year was about 100x funnier and sillier. Not sure why we needed intercuts of you guys acting stupid. No offense but you are not actors, please stick to the 5 second random intercuts between videos for 2013. I'm sure you won't care since well, we all know Ryan and Patrick's ego is enough to fill the entire milk way.

#2 Posted by StarFoxA (5140 posts) -

Man, aren't opinions great? I really enjoyed it!

#3 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

You must be on the hunk.

#4 Posted by DefaultProphet (377 posts) -

Is a subscriber

Calls others fanboys

Pick 1

#5 Posted by amir90 (2154 posts) -

Hunk, not even once.

#6 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Man, I haven't been to the milk way in a while. I need to go get some chocolate milk!

#7 Posted by Animasta (14649 posts) -

@Breadfan said:

You must be on the hunk.

#8 Posted by vikingdeath1 (933 posts) -

the Hunk-Sizzle be in Yo grizzle

#9 Posted by ArtisanBreads (3758 posts) -

@Deadmeat said:

. I'm sure you won't care since well, we all know Ryan and Patrick's ego is enough to fill the entire milk way.

SICK BURN

Online
#10 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7056 posts) -

The Hunk killed my brother.

#11 Posted by loppys9 (9 posts) -

When Jeff is rolling around crying under the pinball machine, for the second time, you didn't laugh at all?

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (14579 posts) -

@Breadfan said:

You must be on the hunk.

lower than the titanic sunk

#13 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

The Hunk killed my brother.

The hunk killed ME.

#14 Posted by tyxja (276 posts) -

I hate the term fanboy and I loved the goty stuff.

I guess I am just a fanboy though so I know my opinion isn't necessary on the interwebs :c

#15 Posted by Animasta (14649 posts) -

@ManU_Fan10ne said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

The Hunk killed my brother.

The hunk killed ME.

casper the hunky ghost?

#16 Posted by The_Nubster (2052 posts) -

Why do you say "As a paying member" as if it gives your opinions on these free videos any more credence? You're allowed to dislike them. It's your opinion. But your opinion on non-subscriber content counts for just as much as everyone else's, regardless of how much money you've given to GB. Very rarely are any of these complaints justified in any way, and this is another to add to the pile.

You can't use your money to float your opinion to the top. Back up your thoughts, don't just hurl insults at the crew.

#17 Posted by ShaggE (6343 posts) -

You may have gotten a more respectful response, actually, but randomly insulting everybody basically threw it out the window. Constructive criticism is great, but preemptively being a dick? Not so great.

#18 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6987 posts) -

@Breadfan said:

You must be on the hunk.

#19 Posted by MentalDisruption (1618 posts) -

I liked them. The random skits between had a real "what the hell is this?" kinda vibe to them, and that made them amusing to me.

#20 Edited by I_smell (3925 posts) -

It was weird how it had basically nothing to do with any of the awards.
 
I liked the idea, but I don't think they really hit what they were aiming for. Some jokes were good- like "CollectSHUN" is a great name, but y'know I wouldn't watch another episode.

#21 Posted by Pepsiman (2459 posts) -

@SpikeSpiegel said:

Man, I haven't been to the milk way in a while. I need to go get some chocolate milk!

The good news is that since we narrowly avoided the fiscal cliff, you can pick up milk that isn't $7! Let's get some together and enjoy the milk way forever!

#22 Posted by ExplodeMode (852 posts) -

You're crazy, lady.

#23 Posted by ThunderSlash (1565 posts) -

@ExplodeMode said:

You're crazy, lady.

The dunk is here to stay... lady.

Online
#24 Posted by NapTimeSleeper (329 posts) -

I thought it was really funny this year.

#25 Posted by MEATBALL (3078 posts) -

The only one that didn't do much for me was Roomies. The rest were outstanding. You sir are a crazy person.

#26 Posted by ApolloBob (570 posts) -

@Deadmeat said:

we all know Ryan and Patrick's ego is enough to fill the entire milk way.

I know no such thing, so you can quit speaking for me, thank you very much.

#27 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

The only good one was Collectshun.

Now that was great.

#28 Posted by Deusx (1903 posts) -

You're a horrible person. I hope you had a bad day.

#29 Posted by YI_Orange (1133 posts) -

@MEATBALL said:

The only one that didn't do much for me was Roomies. The rest were outstanding. You sir are a crazy person.

Vinny's part in Roomies was so good though!

#30 Posted by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

@I_smell said:

It was weird how it had basically nothing to do with any of the awards. I liked the idea, but I don't think they really hit what they were aiming for. Some jokes were good- like "CollectSHUN" is a great name, but y'know I wouldn't watch another episode.

Which is a good, because it was a one-time thing and you don't have to! I am curious though what you thought they were aiming for...? They talk about trashy reality television and sitcomes enough on the Bombcast that I think it's pretty funny that they went out of their way to parody them. Just my opinion, of course.

#31 Posted by Milkman (16540 posts) -

Cool, you're wrong.

#32 Posted by FlarePhoenix (420 posts) -

See this is why I can't stand certain customers. You do realize the videos aren't just made exclusively for you right? They're made for everyone who comes to the site, and you're never going to be able to please everyone. If you didn't think the videos were funny, that's a shame, but that's not really a reason to have a tantrum about it.

#33 Posted by Willin (1280 posts) -

I was hoping for an Intel Discovered style Kinect game with the viewer playing an Intern.

#34 Posted by Athadam (673 posts) -

Well as Jeff said in the Jar Time, he had fun making it and doesn't care what you think.

#35 Posted by MB (12046 posts) -

Well, this thread is certainly going places!

User complains, simultaneously insults others, backlash ensues. Nothing more to see here folks.

Moderator Online
#36 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

@Deadmeat said:

I know the fanboys of GB will bash me, but as a paying member not sure where else to say this... Last year was about 100x funnier and sillier. Not sure why we needed intercuts of you guys acting stupid. No offense but you are not actors, please stick to the 5 second random intercuts between videos for 2013. I'm sure you won't care since well, we all know Ryan and Patrick's ego is enough to fill the entire milk way.

Yes Jesus Christ this. Leave the comedy to the comedians.